You ever fumble the p*ssy because you entertain too many potential GFs?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Dating apps and IG gives me an abundance mentality. During the first stage, women will be on their best behavior when you don't entertain em that much. The ones who I pursue are those that are cooperative, fun, and share mutual interest. Had chicks that wanted me to smash but I was either too busy or was talking to other chicks during the moment.

Women are like buses, miss one, another 15 is coming:sas1:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The reality for me looks like a lot more disconnected, and free market in my approach, as in whoever accepts the invite is who I am running with, for that night and that night only, if they don't want to go, I will try another option.

Like a lot of things, the more traction you gain, the more complicated it all gets, I thing staying honest and getting ahead of conversations, even if you risk turning someone off, is what works best for me, even if it feels out of sync with everyone else,

example: lets not talk about what us having sex means until it's done and then resent eachothers expectations

feels to me like fundamentally bad way to handle it, but that's what people seem to overwhelmingly prefer, men and women.

IA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
I’m experiencing this now that I’ve jumped on hinge. When I just relied on approaching in person I had a rotation of 2-3 max. But with online dating I’m spoilt for choice, I’m giving with so many fine black women but I don’t have the time nor money to date all so I have to prioritize the girls that showing the most initial interest and spread things out.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Only happened one time. I don’t regret it because she gave me that ultimatum. The girl I was currently with wasn’t leaving me for nothing and looked better it was a no brainer plus that girl smelled weird and had weird sideburns at the time