You haven’t eaten in 2 days and no sex for the past 2 years.

Which one you choosing

• The woman

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • The food

Votes: 78 79.6%

• Total voters

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i'm glad food won out but now I'm curious
change it to sex only with ugly/fat people for two years or no food for a week
or only fast food for the week or sex with dimes:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d want to fukk but the p*ssy might kill me after I nut from exhaustion :mjlol:

Realistically nikkas ain’t even getting hard pause to fukk if you been starving for two days straight

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
After the third day, a week without food isn't so bad, it's the first two days that brutal. So long as you have water, you are fine for the most part, assuming a clean medical history.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Do fap when you get horny? No judgement from me breh but how do you overcome the urge for sex? Are you asexual?
I've finally got the nofap rhythm down.
After getting on and off the nofap train, I noticed my longest streaks were when I didn't think about sex.
Somewhat, after all this time it'd be stupid to not acknowledge.
lmaoooooo @ “principles”…you ugly and/or extremely socially awkward assuming you not trolling
Okay.
How does that stop you from getting cheeks?
I don't get gratification from casual sex.
If I'm in a relationship with a woman, before sex comes, it's because I want to be with her for more than superficial reasons.
Getting box just to get box is cheap to me.
I'm pretty strange and difficult, I like to know what makes the women I'm with tick inside-out.
Not a lot of women have caught my eye or kept my interest long enough.
d4u4ljn-b220bb12-c2a4-4fe6-a200-dcd446468166.gif

You don't do the fusion dance with everybody.
I guess. It’s just you can have high standards for who you sleep with, and not chase cheeks or make it a huge priority and still have sex… going ten years without sex is a bit strange and difficult for most people unless asexual or have low libidos. I’m a woman and I would never ever deprive myself of good dikk for an extended period of time. I just have discernment for who I sleep with, which you can do, without having to completely deprive yourself. Yolo.

But if your happy and find peace and fulfillment in your life without sex or relationships with women then good for you.