You just discovered the cure for Coronavirus. What's the first thing you do?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
You're an independent scientist/researcher and you discover the cure in your lab. You live in America. What do you do next?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Trade it for unlimited weed, my own underground city, video games & a couple monks n sum hoes. fukk yall.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I would anonymously share my discovery with the world for free.

:blessed:

Honestly, all you have to do is patent it under a generic company name and claim a percentage (even a small percentage) and just make it available to pharmaceutical manufacturing and let them take the fall for being greedy and any potential malpractice suits. You come off like a hero and still get paid for life.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I would anonymously share my discovery with the world for free.

:blessed:

Honestly, all you have to do is patent it under a generic company name and claim a percentage (even a small percentage) and just make it available to pharmaceutical manufacturing and let them take the fall for being greedy and any potential malpractice suits. You come off like a hero and still get paid for life.

Cacs pharmaceuticals are minting off of Aids medicine..

But since cacs worldwide are dropping like flies you'll notice how they talking of a vaccine for Covid, a possible cure in a couple of years, but HIV been around 40 years and they couldnt care less because it afflicts Blacks and fags.

:mjpls: