You lost.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pagani is Still Building New Zondas

Formula 1 champion. He’s a massive star in the racing community and my wife’s favorite driver. While I enjoy watching him race, his choice of car is what makes him a legend.

It seems like forever ago that Pagani originally came out with the Zonda. For years and years, the company maintained that the next Zonda would be the last one. However, that hasn’t stopped it from breaking its word on an almost daily basis as more and more one-off Zondas come out of the Pagani factory. Chief among them is Hamilton’s 760LH.

lewis-hamilton-takes-his-racing-thirst-out-on-his-pagani-zonda-91552_1.jpg

What makes this car special isn’t its paint scheme. It isn’t its engine’s 760 horsepower. It’s not even the man behind the wheel. No, what makes this car special is its transmission. Unlike most supercars or hypercars that we see today, Hamilton’s Zonda has a proper manual transmission, which makes his Pagani an instant classic.

You see, Pagani stopped building Zondas with manual transmissions many years ago in favor of those with the faster paddle-shift gearboxes. Hamilton wanted a proper stick, though. He posed the question, Why would I want a paddle-shifter since that’s what I use for my job? By George, he’s right! Kudos to Mr. Hamilton for being a brave man and sticking with a stick!

Pagani-Zonda-LH-by-Night-1-640x426.jpg

http://www.6speedonline.com/articles/pagani-still-building-new-zondas/

we all loss

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ain't no "proper" cup holders in that car. You can get a Honda Civic with a "proper" transmission for less than $20,000.
Plus, how are you supposed to drive around town with speed bumps in that car? It's impractical.