Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Medicate @the cac mamba

So what's good with the video?

An hour is too much to invest w/o a better idea of the content

Fck you mean whats good..delve into what the brother saying and learn.....or are you and this cac you referencing here just because the title says "won't believe in Islam"........fck outta my thread, believe me this is a whole other point the brother making.........

eiEhPA9.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Fck you mean whats good..delve into what the brother saying and learn.....or are you and this cac you referencing here just because the title says "won't believe in Islam"........fck outta my thread, believe me this is a whole other point the brother making.........

eiEhPA9.gif

:dwillhuh:

Why you so defensive?

I'm not gonna watch an hour long video with out good reason.

Break that shyt down for us or be happy with this thread being a failure..

Also, the CAC dapped your OP. But as you can see above, he didn't waste his time watching the video either

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Great post some killer info here... bunch of pentateuchal readers :mjlol:

:dwillhuh: Like do these nikkas even read books or watch movies....fck wrong with these zombies attention spans.....:heh:

Soon

Banned
Daps
Dude did some research, found out some stuff, and ran to the internet like he discovered life on other planets. :coffee:

That's why his videos have shocking titles. I only seen his Christianity video, but he looks like he made videos on Farakhan, Umar Johnson, and Tariq Nasheed.

Last edited: