You would never see a black man post something like this

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Indoctrinated Men in here fighting the evident

#TheMatriarchyNevaLawse :wow:
Saying it don’t exist while admitting to it but black men should get over it at the same time.

This is what happens when you toe the line but nobody gave you the talking points. Just confused negroes smh

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I was going to post this example. You actually had BW groups and prominent BW admit they don't want black boys to advance. Even Valarie Jarrett trying to get them to understand that there were already programs just for black girls. They didn't care and didn't want nlavk boys to have there own.

Hell BW went nuts over the Million Men March. They see gender before race.

Literally had a Million woman in opposition but they do all these things for women now and now we blame the men for it.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas in here talking bout "if my woman made half a million a year, I would be a house husband :wrist:"

Do you know if she makes 500k a year she's gonna want a nikka that makes 1m a year?

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
One of my boys is an accountant from Zimbabwe. Dude reached a position in his company, they entrusted him with recruiting his own team.

He advertised on his LinkedIn and he’s starting getting messages, mainly from brothers.
He sends a list of those with strong background that he feels is good for the company

Not an hour goes by and he gets an email from hr and his manager that he should ‘rethink’ his list. Maybe to make it ‘diverse’.

They only saw Kwames , Jeffreys and Abdis in that list :mjlol:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I was going to post this example. You actually had BW groups and prominent BW admit they don't want black boys to advance. Even Valarie Jarrett trying to get them to understand that there were already programs just for black girls. They didn't care and didn't want nlavk boys to have there own.

Hell BW went nuts over the Million Men March. They see gender before race.

Literally had a Million woman in opposition but they do all these things with exclusion of black men and black men are told to just shut up and build.

That's why so many successful brothers are loners