Young Buck Being Dragged Into Court Over Refusal To Turn Over Info On Black Truck & Assets Sought By 50 Cent

CoolinInTheCut

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if Buck makes an attempt on 50's life in the future if this petty shyt keeps going. Dude is really just ruining Buck's life for no reason.

The whole G-Unit brand is an easy couple million a show in Europe, but 50 had to push Banks away and kill Buck's career.

Joe Budden was saying on his podcast that Game, Banks, Yayo and Buck should just go tour together at this point. There's no reason not to with all of them on bad terms with 50 (except for Yayo). And there's a lot of money on the table for these guys overseas.

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Buck is a grown man...

He should have paid 50 his money back and at least set up a payment plan.

Come on dawg.

:francis::hhh:.

Run back to the dude who recorded you crying like a ho brehs.

The fact that Buck ran back to 50 was appalling.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Them trannegations still got that man ashamed. Any other circumstance, he'd be doing shows. Probably feels he needs another yr or 2 to let it cool off some more. I bet he done tried to get multiple females pregnant since then to prove his heterosexuality, but the females were like "you know you gotta wear a condom, right?:usure:"

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nygga dropped a video that has less then 1k views. He’s cold out here

All that means is..you know who the star was when they got hot. No limit had all those albums dropping almost every week and they are all finished. Done. Damn near dead..only one I hear in my rotation is Mia X on Slowdown with Snoop Dogg.