Young Buck goes on a rant about 50 Cent: ''I will crush you Foofy"

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
how exactly does buck plan to "crush" fif tho

exposing writers dont work. does this dummy not remember its 2019 :mjlol:

why buck gotta do this to his legacy :mjcry:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
LOL only dumb fukk curly stans in america and the idiot g-unit potato farmers in europe thought curly wrote all his music. He fell off when the machine that was supplying him cut him off and he had to start doing it all on his own.

What's his next video? That Lloyd Banks had to call around to get help on lines?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
LOL only dumb fukk curly stans in america and the idiot g-unit potato farmers in europe thought curly wrote all his music. He fell off when the machine that was supplying him cut him off and he had to start doing it all on his own.

What's his next video? That Lloyd Banks had to call around to get help on lines?
I'm not Irish.:mjlol:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County

So who wrote his first two mixtapes? Them shyts was fire.

Fif just cares about money more than music and got bored with it that's all.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
That’s what’s killing me. :mjlol:

Former G-Unit Member - yeah Yayo was kinda funny style when I came onboard :yeshrug:

G-Unit Stan - From what I read about Yayo :patrice:and heard from his music I think you are mistaken:jbhmm:

Former G-Unit Member - :gucci:
I know Hot Rod better than Hot Rod knows himself. I've read his therapy session transcripts.:dahell::ufdup: