Young Chris still top 10 bar for bar (video)

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Crazy how he got caught in the shuffle and never blew like he was supposed to.
Bars, delivery, cadence, flow, charisma, flash, and content. This man was supposed to carry the torch. What's even crazier is he hasn't missed a beat, still a beast.

Last edited:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
:manny: still got it. I met Chris before, real humble dude. Always wished he wouldve got to Meeks level.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, when you hear him, you hear mid-2000's Jay. Oh, the irony.
Jay took that boy's flow and ran with it. I remember the whisper flow controversy during that time. Damn shame, but I can't say Jay didn't give him a platform or any hype. Too much beefing internally (pause) and with other crews.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's

Crazy how he got caught in the shuffle and never blew like he was supposed to.
Bars, delivery, cadence, flow, charisma, flash, and content. This man was supposed to carry the torch. What's even crazier is he hasn't missed a beat, still a beast.

He needs somebody like puffy to craft a album for him or work with a producer that has depth and vision, I can make one dope album from all the network projects he came out with , some of the beats he picked was super wack to me

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Loyal to a fault carrying deadweight (neef buck)

Looking back he should of ran with dame dash on some baby and weezy Only ones left on cashmoney/ the roc re-brand ....

and just go bananas

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
He's the guy who supposedly birthed the whisper flow right? Well, the whisper flow is one of the worst flow's of all time next to Em's shout/Pac flow.

fukk Young Chris in perpetuity.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
He's the guy who supposedly birthed the whisper flow right? Well, the whisper flow is one of the worst flow's of all time next to Em's shout/Pac flow.

fukk Young Chris in perpetuity.

It's actually his voice. It's how he talks.