Young Dolph autopsy report says he was shot 22 times

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol yeah, it’s definitely changed some of my behavior when I’m out in public. Once these nikkas caught him there wasn’t anything anyone would have been able to do. But if he took even a bit more precaution I’m sure Dolph would still be here today.

This was like the 3rd time he’d been shot right? Crazy
I always moved cautious but that channel just reaffirms my caution/paranoia. Lots of good lessons to be learned on there.

I think it was. Did he get hit when they took 100 shots? Cause if he did then that’s one, plus Charlotte and this one.
His camouflaged car was actually bulletproof. He just jumped out out . Waited for him to hop out car. Hence he Didn’t see it coming.
I highly doubt that C8 was bulletproof.

Look how thin that window is and in these pics the window is down, if it was bulletproof, wouldn’t be able to put it down. shyt would be thick as fukk and paneling inside the door would make it impossible.
young_dolph_sits_atop_his_corvette_in_a_gucci_sweatshirt_and_hat_amiri_jeans_and_nike_air_humaras_bc022142b55e3992aea4eb6066609ab6b581577c.jpg

The SUV they shot up in Charlotte was bulletproof

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
You sure about that?

There were 3 very public attempts on his life in a short period of time, I have a hard time wrapping my head around 200+ shots being sent someone way over nothing.

y’all gotta stop pushing these narratives. It’s a reason why dolph was loved in his hometown. Not to mention it ain’t like rappers haven’t died for less. Two of those shootings were damn near confirmed yo gotti/cmg related and the only thing he did was diss them. If that means he’s some bad guy to you then I’ll let you cook.