Young Thug Lawyer Says his jail conditions are inhumane, bet that lean withdrawal is no joke

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Gonna re-address some shyt I've already addressed now that it's months later
Bullshyt
Obviously you don't understand the consequences for being caught lying.

They actually check out n collaborate the shyt you saying

Even your attorney will warn you not to play games..if you still decide to...oh well

I'm going to assume you've either never been in jail/prison or are so built for it that you have no empathy for ppl who got locked up. At the end of the day, it has been scientifically proven that being incarcerated has an affect on a person's mind. If someone cannot handle being in prison, you shouldn't expect them to act reasonably. Which is why unlawful incarceration is a huge fight going on right now. People think NY has bail reform because they're being sympathetic to criminals and don't understand the reason why there is bail reform in the first place.

All this to say, "your lawyer tells you the consequences" is not a catch-all for a person who just can't deal with the conditions they're currently living in. I can get out of this shytty ass county jail and be treated better in state (I have no knowledge of whether state is better than county in Georgia, I'm just saying)? Sign me up, IDC if I'm innocent. This is the type of position we should be pushing for anyone who's incarcerated to avoid because it protects the innocent.

I think its now to the point where yall dikkriding thug apologists need them to victimize you or yours for yall to finally understand how fukking stupid you look

Not sure why this was a response to me but...well keep reading

Yo dawg....think about what these dumbasses in this thread are implying:

- That seven years worth of wiretaps and surveillance were done SIMPLY to "railroad" a rapper with no criminal activity whatsoever involved.

- That seven years of police manpower and hours - which no doubt cost THE GANG of money - were devoted SOLELY to "railroad" a rapper, with no criminal activity whatsoever being involved.

- That YSL never participated in any illegal activity because, yunno, "it's just rap"...that they were NEVER a gang at anytime, just a rap group, and the police got it all wrong after seven years of surveillance.

- That the State of Georgia would invoke the RICO act simply to "harass" a bunch of rap artists who have NO ties to illegal activity...that, instead, these nikkas are being targeted just because, what, they're POPULAR?

- That the police don't REALLY have solid evidence to tie YSL to a significant number of murders and shootings since 2015, such that they somehow "drummed up" these charges for some unknown yet sinister "plot against the young Black rapper" motive.

- That inhumane conditions somehow DIDN'T exist in Fulton County jail PRIOR to Young Thug's arrival, WHICH NONE OF THESE WEIRD nikkaS CARED ABOUT or ever said ANYTHING about UNTIL this rapper they liked got locked up and had to endure said conditions....

:stopitslime:

Sometimes it's more productive NOT to argue with fukking morons who choose to engage in selective outrage simply because they're FANS of the artist in question.

So first, one of your major points are that inhumane conditions didn't exist prior to Young Thug. I suppose this is true. But the problem is that Thug isn't being held in Fulton County jail...he's being held in Cobb County jail. Fulton County is just where he's being tried. Is there any prior accusations of inhumane conditions? I don't live in GA and this reddit post is one of the first things to come out of a Google search

Some of your other points are being nullified the closer we get to trial. The judge throwing out evidence, Gunna being free on a statement that cannot be used against Thug in his trial, the DA asking for more time when they have (in your words) 7 years of wiretaps and evidence to prove guilt... It's looking a little shaky. And if Thug is found not guilty, or cops to the same plea Gunna got, then everything you're saying here is gone. BC at the end of the day, if he's guilty he should be under the jail, and the justice system skipping steps to make an example of him is EXACTLY what I was trying to avoid in the first place in my argument.

Oh, and by the way...

For all you fake ass Coli defense lawyers who NOW want to be so worried about "inhumane treatment".....I'm on the Reform Board at Prison Fellowship (and do alot of pro bono work FOR them), an organization that does REAL WORK to right the wrongs of prisoners and deplorable detention facility conditions. You fake ass outraged cats REALLY want to make a difference instead of spouting unfounded, baseless accusations on a message board, then I encourage you to get involved with REAL prison reform.

Justice Reform

How bout you clowns get OFF this website with your posturing and join in the REAL fight, eh?

:camby:
I work in a prison...not gonna say what I do but just know I try to do my part where I can. Cool flex though

Last edited: