Your hero, Bruce Pritchard, calls Booker T " Fix this and go pack Austin's bags for him"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On a recent episode of The Steve Austin Show (Wrestling Inc) Steve Austin and Booker T spoke about their time working together and the time Booker injured Austin and was asked to carry his bags…

Booker on Breaking Austin’s Hand: “I came to the ring, jumped over the barrier, dropped Steve Austin on a table. Boom! Big debut, Booker T is in.” Booker recalled, “I leave the arena that night and I don’t remember why we didn’t talk. I don’t remember why, but I do know that I left the arena. What happened? Bruce Prichard called me. I’m on my way to the next town. Bruce Prichard said, ‘hey man, what was going on?’ I said, ‘it was a great night tonight!’ Do you know what I mean? I’m excited! I’m in WWE. He goes, ‘no, you didn’t hear what happened?’ I said ‘no, what are you talking about?’ He goes, ‘well, you broke Steve’s hand.’ I go, ‘I broke Steve’s hand?’ and he goes, ‘yeah, and you’ve got to fix it!’ But I go, ‘who? Fix what? What are you talking about?’ He goes, ‘man, you’ve got to fix this.’ And I go, ‘you’ve got to give me Steve’s [telephone] number and let me call him up.’ This is my debut in WWE. I said, ‘let me call Steve and let me apologize for breaking this man’s hand because that wasn’t my intention!’ Do you know what I mean? I do remember seeing [Austin] on the announce table and bouncing off. [Laughs] I remember that, but he goes, ‘no, you need to meet Steve in his hotel room tomorrow, man, and you need to pack his bags at the hotel because, man, you need to fix this.’ I tell Bruce Prichard on the phone, I said, ‘hold up. I [am not] packing [any] goddamn bags.’ [Laughs] I’ll call him! Do you know what I mean?”

:laugh: oh yeah.. *filed*

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
As i read that title i honestly thought he met with austin and followed through with it (knowing book he probably did). In some ways i am happy for wrestlers today tho that this sort of nonsense isnt part of the culture anymore.

White men like to use these groups like the police, army, security, wrestling and football as a fraternity to enforce rules they practiced in college

Make it right and pack his bags? Not even carry but pack like hes a bytch? Wow

Last edited:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
:laugh: oh yeah.. *filed*
On the podcast Bruce says Vince told him to call Booker T and do that, Conrad and Bruce argued to see if it was one of those "tests" they do to people

I dont look at this as a racist thing though, I mean he broke the guys hand and he literally can't carry his stuff lol

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean his right hand man is JBL so this don't surprise me he'd say this just to get a kick out of it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On the podcast Bruce says Vince told him to call Booker T and do that, Conrad and Bruce argued to see if it was one of those "tests" they do to people

I dont look at this as a racist thing though, I mean he broke the guys hand and he literally can't carry his stuff lol
The story was already wrong because Austin said a long time ago that the Booker angle hurt his back real bad. Never heard about no hand thing until recently. Once again..Bruce embellished shyt to make it sound much bigger than it really was.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recall austin wearing that wrist/hand thing

20120716_Invasion4_642.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Conrad podcasts are just carnival barking. It's depressing how many idiots online buy into their bullshyt.

Yeah, I'm about tapped out on the Conrad podcasts, since at this point, they're basically just ad reads, juelzing, inside jokes, and Conrad trying to low key flex on other wrestling fans.

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White men like to use these groups like the police, army, security, wrestling and football as a fraternity to enforce rules they practiced in college

shyt like this is why I fukking HATE cacs :pacspit:

I been on this earth over 40 years and ain't NEVER met a cac that wasn't a piece of shyt :demonic: