YouTube Premium is life-changing

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
what issue are you having

I think the issue I’ve had in the past is somehow it always seems to know I’m in the states. Do you have to make your dummy account while on the Argentina vpn? Or does it not matter as long as when you sign up for premium you’re on it?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I think the issue I’ve had in the past is somehow it always seems to know I’m in the states. Do you have to make your dummy account while on the Argentina vpn? Or does it not matter as long as when you sign up for premium you’re on it?
doesn't matter but i'd suggest doing it anyway, so you don't have to compromise your main account(s),,,make a family acct w/ the dummy thjen invitye yourself/other emails

try doing it in an incognito window

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Yea i tried a free trial and I can’t live without it. A lot of people don’t know that there are full movies on YouTube that you can watch without ads. They got movies that Netflix don’t have. I love the horror selection that’s illegally uploaded. U got to search and find them though.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
doesn't matter but i'd suggest doing it anyway, so you don't have to compromise your main account(s),,,make a family acct w/ the dummy thjen invitye yourself/other emails

try doing it in an incognito window

Finally was able to sign up but it blocks me from accepting the invite from my dummy account…says we’re not in the same country

But fukk it, I’ll start new if I must

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Finally was able to sign up but it blocks me from accepting the invite from my dummy account…says we’re not in the same country

But fukk it, I’ll start new if I must
that's happened to me before

do this:

make a new account, make the family group, then invite all accounts you want to use...then do the trick w/ that new account

that should work

REAL6

All Star
Daps
Who wants to pay for that when you have Vanced and revanced.
And for anyone that has an Android tv, you can use SmartTube. Look for the APK online

Last edited: