YUKMOUTH DETAILS HOW FORMER LUNIZ MANAGER CHRIS HICKS WAS THE REASON FOR TOO SHORT & DANGEROUS MUSIC

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
One-half of the Luniz and East Oakland, California legend Yukmouth recently sat down on his own YukmouthTV program on YouTube to detail how the former Luniz manager, Chris Hicks, was instrumental in the break up of Too Short, Dangerous Music, and the Dangerous Crew.

During the broadcast, Yukmouth broke down how Too Short being cast in his role as Lew-Loc in the Menace II Society movie by the Hughes Brothers is what Chris Hicks used to drive a wedge between Too Short, the β€œboss”, and the β€œlawyer” of the legendary Oakland-based label.

According to Yuk, Hicks was, β€œat the movie set acting cool with Too Short..he runs back to the boss, the partner of Too Short. Let me break it down, man: Too Short, the boss, and the lawyer. I think this is all from recollection, I think Too Short, the boss, the lawyer, or the manager all had Dangerous Music together. It was like how Dame Dash, [Kareem] Biggs, and fukking Jay-Z [had Roc-A-Fella]. So, Dangerous Music, Too Short was the executive producer with the boss and somebody else. C&H gets up in the boss’ ear and tells him Too Short is stealing money, that he did a movie and he not paying the boss. So that had the boss and Too Short going at each other. They ended up splitting up.”

Yukmouth concludes that Chris Hicks and his β€œback door information” of the Too Short and Menace II Society situation is what led to the demise of the legendary Dangerous Music record label that put out the likes of Father Dom, Dangerous Dame, Pooh-Man, Goldy, Bad N-Fluenz, Ant Banks, and others.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
They still at it damn.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
They need to let that shyt go already. It wasn’t that important to nobody but them. 5 On It is a classic but I don’t give a flying fukk about Hicks or how it all started.

Just imagine Tone Loc and his old manager arguing over the internet over who came up with Wild Thang and how he sold dope in the 80s.

giphy.gif

Let it go.

ITS OVER.