• Doublenegative

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
:whoo:
Wow. Epic battle right here.

@Yung Dirt that beat was crazy. Dope chops. I like the added percussion/movement at 1:40 or so, but honestly I was expecting something like that sooner. Just felt the beat started to get a little monotonous by that point. Everything else was on point though.

@doublenegative with that Wu Banger!!!! Suuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Excellent beat. I do think the intro was a little long, and I almost wish you held out on that first beat until the transition at the end (sounds confusing, I know), because the element of surprise would've really got me.

Tremendous battle, gentlemen. I'mma have to go with the homie Double Neg on this one.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Close battle.

I think what killed Yung Dirt was the robotic drum pattern and the repetitiveness. Felt like the beat wanted to go somewhere but didn't.

Double neg had the swing making the beat feel more human.

Gave it to Dirt though because of the mix.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Dirt

There were some questionable transistions in there... but good sound overall. I think you get the W.
DoubleNeg was channeling 4th disciple on some 92 wu shyt... but the samples were not enough because the beat was fairly generic, textbook boom clap. Thats a dope beat to freestyle to, screwing around, but thats as far as I would get unless something more complex were added.

Status
Not open for further replies.