YVETTE CARNELL EXPOSING ACCUSED #METOOer TALIB KWELI, AND JOY ANN RIED! #GoGetYourWetWhipes

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
"The question becomes who are you Joy Reid? You don't have a moral compass. You was writing those blog post because you was trying to get on. You were writing those blog post because you are a vapid careerist. You were writing those blog post because you was going to go anywhere. If Fox news would have called you first, you would have went there. You went to MSNBC first because that's where you got put on. Hell, if Drudge report would have called you would have work for them. If Rush Limbaugh would have called you would have became a conservative. YOU ARE A CAREERIST. You are devoid of any kind of values, any kind of substance " -Yvette Carnell

:picard::picard::picard:
Etherial :banderas:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You're not understanding what I'm saying. But it's no use explaining if you couldn't comprehend that post.
I see what your saying. For me, Ados is more 2024 than 2020. We need to let it marinate in the afram conscious. We need our cultural collective to know and understand that Ados=Afram and culturally its in our best interest

Trump will win 2020. You should be more worried for 2024

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Talib and Joy are so sassy and dismissive.

They are treating ADOS the same way Hilary treated the Tea Party/MAGA.

Just call the opposition dumb, deplorable, bots or trash.. What kind of political strategy is this?UI

Way too much ego and pride.

God bless them and good luck in 2020.
Idk why we discuss anything with Joy regarding these issues.lol

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Idk why we discuss anything with Joy regarding these issues.lol
Maybe I’m naive. But I still hold out faith that adults will be able to have open honest discussions and debates without ad hominem attacks and straw man tactics..

I keep getting disappointed by these folks and their dishonesty. It’s so hard to have a conversation without people either being led by emotion instead of facts, or just straight up lying.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Maybe I’m naive. But I still hold out faith that adults will be able to have open honest discussions and debates without ad hominem attacks and straw man tactics..

I keep getting disappointed by these folks and their dishonesty. It’s so hard to have a conversation without people either being led by emotion instead of facts, or just straight up lying.
This the most thing Ados seems to run into

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's a pic of Talib in studio getting ready to record a diss track.

4eBOfxj.jpg
Omg I almost choked on my food :laff: