• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwilu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lyon, France.
Zeu$ took it on this one. To me Overdrive's beat feels empty next to Zeus' even if he had a sample. I really liked the part with the military snare rolls though.
Honestly yo Zeus got me feeling legendary with this beat:smugbiden:
This is some Final Fantasy boss music bruh

Aveda

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
props on the beat, and congratulations. your shyt sounds like a boss battle in a final fantasy game, except you can rap to it. :dj2:epic.

wat a compliment :mjcry: you already know I said your shyt was illy breh :salute:

clanarchy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was a tough one, the soul sample dude in me says Overdrive and I did love the beat but to be honest I am feeling Zeus track more, so vote to Zeus. Good work both.

Daps
:mjcry:@Zeu$ that beat is so beautiful it almost made me re-evaluate life. EPIC. My favorite track of this round, and easily my favorite track I've heard from you.
:salute:
@overdrive had a cool Dipset feel to his track that I could hear prime Cam killin'. Solid beat.

Voted @Zeu$

Aveda

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:@Zeu$ that beat is so beautiful it almost made me re-evaluate life. EPIC. My favorite track of this round, and easily my favorite track I've heard from you.
:salute:
@overdrive had a cool Dipset feel to his track that I could hear prime Cam killin'. Solid beat.

Voted @Zeu$

:salute: preciate it fam

Status
Not open for further replies.