Zion to play tonight vs Syracuse

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If u aim high u will AT LEAST. hit the rim. Shoot at that bad bytch that has no idea who u are, dont even try to fukk, eat the p*ssy and send the bytch home.

bytch will be at yo door the next day :yeshrug:

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I'm in college right now and girls just are acting too funny on some hot and cold type thing. Plus every time I go out every single day people look at me with disgust.

If u aim high u will AT LEAST. hit the rim. Shoot at that bad bytch that has no idea who u are, dont even try to fukk, eat the p*ssy and send the bytch home.

bytch will be at yo door the next day :yeshrug:

Why is this the Zion/Syracuse thread? :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Durant was a better college prospect imo (and it proved to translate to the NBA). Zion is the easy #1 prospect this draft though, but yeah at 6'7 that's going to hurt in an era where a lot of tall grown men with crazy wingspans patrol the defense. Dude is going to need a more refined game so that he can spread the floor reliably. Whether that be top notch shooting (like Durant) and/or impressive court vision (like Lebron) to open up lanes in order for him to do what he does best and attack. That said, the potential is there.

Regarding Durant:

So far Durant is the only player I've ever seen get a 10 for jumpshot while in college on nbadraft.net:
Kevin Durant | NBADraft.net

Athleticism: 9
Size: 10 :dame:
Jumpshot: 10
Potential: 10
Ballhandling: 9

"His ability to pull up off the dribble is absolutely illegal for a 6-10 player" - pretty much how every NBA player feels today about dude.

They had his comparison as Dirk Nowitzski/Tracy McGrady and I'll honestly say he's shown to be a hybrid of both in the NBA.
Yea, as a prospect I don’t think Zion compares to Durant.

Play in college, it’s close but I think Durant edges.