Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

OR HE CAN HAVE A NORMAL HOUSE WIFE
LIKE MOST ATHLETES HAVE
AND NOT AN IG THOT/SEX WORKER

:devil:
:evil:

I've been in a position where me and my nikkas could pull up somewhere and get all the bytches attention. I got a bunch of loose women I stay in contact with and hang out with, because it's all for entertainment for the both of us. I'm a fun nikka to be around, and bytches love it. I don't wanna wife none of em, and they know it, so boundaries are never overstepped.

I would like a wife one day, but until then, moving like this has been peaceful asf. I'm sure NBA nikkas feel the same way.

Mull

Pro
Daps
It seems like shawdy is what she is but if he can make it workout with her and start a family, then that would be a saving grace over impregnating multiple thoughts and really spreading the wealth thin

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've been in a position where me and my nikkas could pull up somewhere and get all the bytches attention. I got a bunch of loose women I stay in contact with and hang out with, because it's all for entertainment for the both of us. I'm a fun nikka to be around, and bytches love it. I don't wanna wife none of em, and they know it, so boundaries are never overstepped.

I would like a wife one day, but until then, moving like this has been peaceful asf. I'm sure NBA nikkas feel the same way.

IVE fukkED WITH TONS OF WOMEN
BUT STILL MARRIED A NORMAL
HOUSE WIFE AT THE END OF THE DAY.

fukk AROUND BUT ALWAYS
KEEP THAT MAIN CHICK CLOSE.

YOU KNOW nikkaS LIKE BRON
RAN THROUGH ALL
THE MIAMI WHORES AND IG THOTS
BUT STILL MARRIED HIS MAIN IN 2013.

:devil:
:evil:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:smh::smh: I’ll never forgive this goofy for trying to ask Moriah Mills for a serious relationship. Goofy said and I quote

“I just want our relationship to be more than just transactional”.
Thats not what that meant. He just ain’t want to pay her every time he saw her.

Her dumbass would’ve probably got more if it wasn’t transactional.

lib123

All Star
Daps
:smh::smh: I’ll never forgive this goofy for trying to ask Moriah Mills for a serious relationship. Goofy said and I quote

“I just want our relationship to be more than just transactional”.

I think many people overestimate the access to women these dudes have. They have a lot of access to the same pass arounds and/or prostitutes looking for a quick smash-and-grab, hence why they tend to share the same women. Most attractive women probably realize they don't have much to gain from messing with most athletes long-term other than some gifts and becoming another BM, which drastically reduces their odds of ever getting wifed by a quality dude. On top of that these dudes have no game or mouthpiece so they tend to lead with offering gifts and money, which is an inherently sleazy introduction. Ironically if more NBA players were like Grant Hill and had a reputation for actually marrying the women they mess with and being loyal (or at least more discrete), they'd be able to attract a wider pool of more attractive women.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think many people overestimate the access to women these dudes have. They have a lot of access to the same pass arounds and/or prostitutes looking for a quick smash-and-grab, hence why they tend to share the same women.
Also goes back to what Gil said earlier. The serious/career driven women are working and shyt when ball players are out and about. He gave an example of a ball players only having to work/practic 2-3 hours a day and the rest of the day they do whatever. So when they hitting up the mall at 1 pm, the ig thots and shyt are the only ones also there since the career women are at work or college. Then he said if a ball player wants to go out the country or take a trip, the ig thot is read to go while the career/more grounded women have to check with school/ their job.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Also goes back to what Gil said earlier. The serious/career driven women are working and shyt when ball players are out and about. He gave an example of a ball players only having to work/practic 2-3 hours a day and the rest of the day they do whatever. So when they hitting up the mall at 1 pm, the ig thots and shyt are the only ones also there since the career women are at work or college. Then he said if a ball player wants to go out the country or take a trip, the ig thot is read to go while the career/more grounded women have to check with school/ their job.

Yeah that's true the schedules are a factor, but I don't think it's the biggest factor. The biggest factor is the reputation of most NBA players. Most serious/career woman aren't going after NBA players because serious women play the long game and most women who deal with NBA players don't have anything to show for it.