Zion Williamson Out Here Playing Against The South Carolina All Star CAC's

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
He's more than 20lbs overweight. They had him weighing 270. Most players in the league that size weigh no more than 230.

270 lbs in high school is out of control. I was thinking maybe he was 250 ish.

Next year is going to be a huge wake up call if he doesn't make drastic changes immediately

Daps
Lmao sometimes I think it would've been more fun to have played on a trash/mediocre HS team like this one(as long as it's not a whole cac squad :scust: ), I'd get all the shots :ahh:

My team was full of ESPN 100 kids, our whole starting 5 one year was D1 bound :dead: kids now committed D1 were comin off the bench :ohlawd: if you weren't D1 bound you legit weren't allowed to shoot I remember my boy Micah took a 3 coach hit him up w/the :camby: so damn fast :bryan: :mjlol:

Takin Ls like this not fun tho:huhldup:
What school was this ?

Did you play

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
True story...when I was a junior in HS I got into beef with my coach over some bullshyt in practice and he sent me to the JV squad to punish me.

My first game was basically like this. I was 17 playing against 13-14 year olds and I was on my Will Smith shyt. I scored 45 and the JV team won finally won their first game. The opposing coach assumed I was a phenom and talked to me for like 5 minutes during the handshake line...:pachaha:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hope he doesn’t suffer the same fate as Seventh Woods cause he was kinda in the same situation in high school... He ain’t do shyt in his first year at UNC. I don’t know know how he’s doing this year though.