Zion Williamson Picks Duke

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barkley was 6'6 with shoes. Same height as Zion. No one is saying Zion is better than Barkley with the Sixers or even as good as Barkley at Auburn. Why can't ya'll nikkas think for one fukking minute? We are talking about potential comparisons. We aren't talking about right now. Coach Showater who is a lot smarter than every dumb nikka on this site even agrees.

No one is comparing FroBe to any of these players but out of HS, Kobe wasn't this good. He flat out wasn't this good. He has a lot of holes in his game. Same for McGrady. I am not even saying these two will be as good as those two in the NBA. I am saying, out of HS, Cam and RJ are better. Simple as that. I remember these nikkas out of HS. That's not to say, Cam or R.J. can be as good as T-Mac or Kobe as pros but out of HS, they are better. This isn't Andrew Wiggins. These guys can really play.

Jerry West, Kobe Bryant fondly recall his pre-draft workout with LA Lakers – Daily News

"Bryant convinced West enough. So much that Lakers coach Byron Scott recalled West telling him “that was the best workout I ever saw.”

Literally kill yourself, Kobe was putting the clamps on jerry fukking stackhouse in high school

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so these guys are better than Kobe and TMac at HS level? Ballislife highlight scouting
I will take 1 McClung, tnx :russ:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can he even shoot a 10 foot jumper? all i ever seen was this dude dunk

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
JR is 6'8-6'9 this dude is Lonzos height :mjlol: and Randle looked like VC in HS against HS competition

you could have never watched Zion to compare him to Randle.
Zion has way higher elite athleticism than Randle did in hs.

art barr

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you could have never watched Zion to compare him to Randle.
Zion has way higher elite athleticism than Randle did in hs.

art barr
And Randle was taller than Zion and it’s taken him 4 years to finally adjust to nba length and size. If Zion doesn’t have a money jumper he’s gonna have problems

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And Randle was taller than Zion and it’s taken him 4 years to finally adjust to nba length and size. If Zion doesn’t have a money jumper he’s gonna have problems

Dawg,... For what we have seen Zion has a howitzer from the outside.
Zion looks way ahead of Randle.
Randle is a leftie dominant guy.
that is neutralized by any astute defender. who can step effectively on defense to their own right defensively in any circumstance to stop Randle. With Zion also being undersized supposedly at only sixty.five. Zion can fluidly go left or right under any and all duress and finishes period with any and all contact while performing an actual NBA jam meets street power based 360, and or between the legs windmil dunk in and during any point of the game. We ain't seen the potential this kid, Zion has in game like this from this type of IQ and actual ballhawk psychology based player of this type.
Personally,....
The only flaw I see is zion's decision to go to duke.
Which makes me wonder about his ferocity.
Plus, why he would subject himself to being neutered by elite good ole boi-ism.
Especially being from sc. It just makes me feel he is enamored with the slave master's house from afar.
Which makes me question his drive to be great in the pro game.
Like I guess the thinking from Zion is,...
Even if I fail.
duke can get me anything . When the idea should be I am going to build this for Zion.
despite the location like you are currently doing now being from Spartanburg.
Building zion's own draw and along with it an actual school on the cusp as well.
Like he seems like an impressionable c00n black wanna be frat boy type.
That came right from a bad coming of age simp film after this decision.
When none of what duke is about offers him anything as a pro NBA player.
Plus puts him in a shark tank competitively in a system.
that globally goes completely away from your actual skill sets and strengths. Directly to white boy neutered for racism to lew alcindor style basketball.

Like this nikka signed up for the school that would advocate.
Plus also pushes the type of basketball where they wanted the dunk shot. The actual dunk eliminated in their style of resulting play.
In favor of imo, is carni-side bet rigged gambling too. Which extends to probably a good ole boi life.
that is veiled by former slave master elitist money.
Like this whole decision is some, is this nikka really woke type decision on all accords.

This decision is totally against what a guy with his basketball ability would generally be about.

Like is this injury some threatening his future moving forward shyt, to make this choice?

I dunno.
Yet these are the questions I ask.
Andrew Wiggins and Embiid both made goofball disconnect choices like this to both go to Kansas. Yet they would be classified as euros. through that comes with it a lack of ferocity and disconnect to the domestic game questions naturally pre-packaged in general. So, we see this decision could compound and not amplify their games. Plus neuter their ferocity. Plus neuters them to the point.
they suffer atrophy and thus injury in general, [embiid]. Choosing one of these neutered basketball white boi systems has not amplified the games of higher pedigreed so-called past euros hs players in Embiid and Wiggins. Plus neutered their dribble drive and one on one games.
they are not mentioned anywhere near where their talent original lied.
Which was once in a lifetime generational complete take over of the game talent.
With Zion I feel he made the same type of choice with even more unbridled wild wookieman meets teen wolf talent Yet should not have had disconnect like say a euro high school past hopefuls. As zion is a grassroots player from the local area.
Whom should not have had the type of disconnect he has illustrated in this decision.
Especially, with his delay to make this decision as well.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Undersized PF dunking all over weak competition in high school. Shea Cotton is suffice.:ehh:
LeBron and Corbin:comeon:

I believe zion is living the what if style comic of:
what if Zion was charles Barkley was in high school and experiencing his growth spurt from undersized pg to six five to conclusively end at six.seven. With zion we are watching Charles come right out the time machine in the present now. With the teen wolfe meets taskmaster like ability out of the the radiation of said time travel to amplify his leaping ability. Coupled with the youthful exploits of emulating the current bball meets videogame like advanced perspective of dunking and playmaking.

Like the kid, Zion is a videogame.
I hope he keeps all this in his game.
Going to duke tho...
I dunno.

Art Barr