Zion Williamson Reportedly Asked Recruiters For A Job, Money And Housing

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is soo true

I remember when I was first exposed to it was back my freshman year of college.

My old HS varsity BB teammate ended up going to UNC for football. He was a year before me so he was a sophomore at the time.

But I remember he got up with me for my homecoming (GHOE) and buddy was pushing an LS400.... like BRAND NEW:ohhh: like “get in homey”

Then later at WSSU homecoming in our hometown buddy had a brand new 4Runner packed with bytches.

Now mind you in HS buddy had this shytty dirty grey Datsun or some shyt that he couldn’t roll the driver window down and was dented as fukk.:dwillhuh:

I had to pull him to the side like “niccas wtf is going on?”:what:

And that’s when he told me some shyt about UNC and how they get down with the athletes.:whoo:

I was like:leon:

That was the only time I was like “the fukk am I doing at a HBCU when white colleges doing it like that”:dahell:

Martha
Big facts if u top 20 hs player u getting all the freegear early I was made we was sponsored by adidas teams like simieon oak hill etc getting all the Jordan's 3-6 months in advanced I was hip to it in 7th grade I use to see shannon see brown will Bynum eddy curry always had Jordan's early fesh new leather pelles wearing a diff throwback every day and them authentics :wow::feedme:hs ball from 97-03 had to be the goat

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I been telling yall what Duke do because my connections. They give the Black and white players access to the wealthy alums and they don't mind giving them business partnerships once they graduated or otherwise leave school. It's basically, a guaranteed means to wealth. That means a lot to any kid and his family. It's like a lottery ticket and all benefit. Not just the stars but the scrubs too. Laettner and Davis made 9 figures post Basketball. Duke is really a legit brotherhood. You not a slave at Duke like all of the public schools which only care about you while you there.

As long as Duke is like this, it will always dominate recruiting and kids will want to go there.

This is all coach K. He realized that kids want success and not just on the court and since alums are giving and love the team, this has been happening of late. That's while the players former and current are so vested into the program

I hate duke with a passion but they alumni do take care of em.