Zoey Dollaz takes shot @ Joe Budden in BET Cypher, Joe responds "U trash"

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I'm 4TB's in I got joe budden freestyles from envy and clue tapes that you can't even find on YouTube

Playlists with fukking sacario on them so FOH I been on this guy stuff from day 1

When nikka say budden is ass it's not hate he has literally about 6 good songs EVER

Only like 3 his own original beats

Zoey dollaz is a local kid I have met personally very humble and cool but his music sucks put that light on ballgreezy imo
share those bro :feedme:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Zoey is from my neighborhood and went to my high school. People tell me he was a quiet kid like a loner or some shyt. I was a senior when he was a freshman so I personally never knew the guy. Never seen him on the block growing up either. I saw a tweet a while back of him banning someone from coming to Miami and all I could think was ":jbhmm: interesting"

dude basically admit to scamming credit cards on that freestyle.

perhaps that what put him on and gave him confidence.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe ain't responding to shyt through music anymore lol, if this was 5 years ago we woulda had diss tracks for Mickey, Troy, Russ and this clown within 24 hours just because lol.

When he came back at Ransom within 24 hours with two fire disses..twice :wow:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Joe ain't responding to shyt through music anymore lol, if this was 5 years ago we woulda had diss tracks for Mickey, Troy, Russ and this clown within 24 hours just because lol.

When he came back at Ransom within 24 hours with two fire disses..twice :wow:

I will go on the record to say in 2017 Joe is a more respected artist than Drake.

Drake might have millions more fans but they will jump ship and he will be old news or not cool before you know it.

Joe fans stay firm and hip-hop fans that dont like Joe the person respect his craft.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will go on the record to say in 2017 Joe is a more respected artist than Drake.

Drake might have millions more fans but they will jump ship and he will be old news or not cool before you know it.

Joe fans stay firm and hip-hop fans that dont like Joe the person respect his craft.
I never woulda thought in a million years that in 2017 Joe Budden is more respected and relevant than he's ever been, I mean sure it's not because of his music and he's still really unlikeable to a lot of people and I can see why, but I remember back during the mood Muzik 4 era when he stayed in some fukkery like the Wu or Esther incidents..he was easily the most shytted on artist, by rap fans and a lot of his peers.

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I never woulda thought in a million years that in 2017 Joe Budden is more respected and relevant than he's ever been, I mean sure it's not because of his music and he's still really unlikeable to a lot of people and I can see why, but I remember back during the mood Muzik 4 era when he stayed in some fukkery like the Wu or Esther incidents..he was easily the most shytted on artist, by rap fans and a lot of his peers.

Define shytted on in Joe Budden's case?

Yung Berg is an artist I consider to be always getting shytted on.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Define shytted on in Joe Budden's case?

Yung Berg is an artist I consider to be always getting shytted on.
When he said he was better than a lot of legends in that vibe rap bracket interview everyone from Wu members to Melle Mel were shytting on him, then of course he got punched and appeared on live stream with an ice pack on his face, then the whole domestic abuse thing with Esther Baxter, not only was he a laughing stock among a lot of rap fans and mc's at that point but he had people like Charlemagne and others shytting on him every chance they could.

Edit: funny you bring up up Berg too, he's another one who is doing big things now that he's not making his own music, listen to the the episode of joes podcast where he had him as a guest if you haven't already, it's pretty interesting, he goes by the name Hit Maka now.