Zone is for cowards...Duke @ Syracuse

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
My school (Michigan) aint on that fukkboy slow it down, football offense like Izzo and Thad Matta :scusthov:
Wait until we add Texas/Kansas and Connecticut :ahh:

You do realize we are going to add more teams to keep up. Probably 2 of Texas, Kansas or Connecticut

Don't see texas. Big 10 won't feed their notre dame-sized ego.

I went to Iowa. We played bullshyt low-rent wisconsin ball for a couple years. Now we score more than most teams in the nation.

(if all the duke fans that actually went to duke dapped my post ... would I get any daps?)

aYoYo1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY where else
I hope these refs get suspended, they jagged off a great game not to mention fukked up my bet - I should have bet the Duke spread but I took the moneyline :(

Duke > Syracuse - 3 of our top 4 scorers fouled out and you beat us by 2 in OT with the refs obviously in your pockets (the Jabari score that he fouled out on , would have won us the game....the Hood no call on the dunk would have probably won us the game as well).
Quit complaining you sorry ass sore loser your whole squad left with there headz down.Ha Too weak to swallow your "L" like a Man instead gagging up Bullshyt. Tuff up & get your getback come the 22nd.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quit complaining you sorry ass sore loser your whole squad left with there headz down.Ha Too weak to swallow your "L" like a Man instead gagging up Bullshyt. Tuff up & get your getback come the 22nd.

we're a better team, why would we hold our heads up high? LOL - if it weren't for the refs it would have been Duke walking out winners, not sore loser - FACTS. all the articles are written up like that too - no one is giving Syracuse credit

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
duke lost and jabuffet continued to be average vs. good teams.

RvdrSNL.png

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps

Not invested in the shyt talking ... but I agree.

These college refs suck -- but they don't turn the game over to the other team. Duke lost because they lost.