• 01 Sixers

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 07 Cavs

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Discussing who had the worse team between the 01 Sixers that went to the Finals and the 07 Cavs that went to the finals.

I said Bron drug the worse team ever to the NBA Finals and my og uncles was like:mjtf::gucci::martin:

Cavs squad was:

Eric Snow
Larry Hughes
Bron
Drew Gooden
Igauskas
Shannon brown
Boobie
Ira newble
Damon Jones
Dwayne jones
Sasha pavlocic
Scott pollard
Anderson verujao

Sixers squad
Eric Snow
AI
Aaron Mckie
Tyrone Hill
Dikembe Mutombo
Jumaine Jones
Matt geiger
Toni kukoc
George lynch
Kevin Ollie
Theo Ratliff
Nszr Muhammed

What yall think, who had the worse squad?

Both teams are all time awful when it comes to finals teams. Bron has had the honor of dragging 2 of the worse teams ever to the finals in 07 and 18.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Sixers were probably a better team. After all they managed to win one game in LA. That year Dikembe was still good and Aaron Mickie was alright for a 6th man, the rest were pretty damn garbage cast for AI.

The cavs? Boy Hughes sucked :mjlol: Pistons should have won the series but they let Ben Wallace go and decided they would concentrate on offense more. Which meant they never made it back to the finals again.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
‘07 Cavs were worse. I still don’t understand how Bron led them to victory against that Pistons team.

The Sixers weren't some juggernaut, but they swept all the superlative awards that season

“SHOOT IT, BOOBIE!” :whoo:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Cavs were worst. Bron taking that squad to the finals was one of the first great accomplishments of his career.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Eric Snow and McKie off the bench were solid role players.

Mutumbo was still solid defensively as well.

I'd give the 01 Sixers the edge as being a better team than the 07 Cavs.

That 07 Cavs team had Bron, Big Z, and a bunch of scrubs. I remember they acquired Larry Hughes to be Bron's second option but I remember he wasn't a great fit on that team.

Also Larry Brown was criminally underrated as a coach too dude won everywhere he went I called him the Bill Parcells of NBA coaches for years.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The cavs were probably worse. We’ve discussed the 07 cavs before. Though Bron played well, his numbers weren’t ridiculous. He has played much better series. That serious was mostly about Detroit shytting the bed.