Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. Fat boy ain’t all that. Form your own opinion instead of running with dirt sheet narrative.
I'll reserve judgment until he actually debuts, but all Jacob has to do is show up and a hit a hurracarrana or that pop up samoan drop and it's over. Dude looks like a beast, much more intimidating, and charismatic in ring. He's the only one of them right now who could be a true successor to Umaga.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I see they are spelling "Tanga Loa's" name, "Tonga Loa." Not sure if it's a mistake or intentional.
They spell it that way on the website as well. If intentional they probably did it to keep the names similar and to probably not confuse the WWE fan base. Also Americans want to say "Tang" like the drink.

Likely where he got his name from Tangaloa - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I'll reserve judgment until he actually debuts, but all Jacob has to do is show up and a hit a hurracarrana or that pop up samoan drop and it's over. Dude looks like a beast, much more intimidating, and charismatic in ring. He's the only one of them right now who could be a true successor to Umaga.
As soon as the crowd see him start hitting high flying & explosive moves at his size its a wrap :whoo:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

This is absolutely nothing intimidating about a hurricanrana....

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Logan Paul as a 2nd title defense is horrible
So far it's not officially a title defense. WWE is touting it as champion vs champion contrary to what Cody keeps putting on social media.

Of course that can change but the info we have now indicates it won't be a title match. Have to wait this one out.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm assuming Jade and Nia battle to a no contest and/or Tiffy finds a way to beat Bianca.

They aren't given us Jade VS Binaca in the smackdown conference finals.

And also how do you get Jade out of QOTR without winning? There's no way she should lose right now. She doesn't necessarily need an undefeated streak but she's on fukking fire. I'm assuming her and Nia get a double count out or DQ. Either that or they plan on having Jade take the whole thing
They'll probably have someone like Chelsea and Piper cost her the match. Leading to a tag title match down the line

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was listening to a clip from cornette and he called Bianca and Jade the female version of the road warriors :leon: he was putting them over as a team big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Kayla Braxton would be getting pinned in the locker room against a locker, J&J security would have to stand outside