The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
LIVE from the United Center in Chicago, IL.

yyMmczy.png

Ik5HOMB.png

BUc5HTD.png

AND PROBABLY NOTHING ELSE. LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I might or might not go. Had other plans, transferred my tickets to family, now those plans are pending cancellation. Plans change pal:yeshrug:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
It's weird to me how AEW are handling this Punk thing.

I don't see why they don't just announce he's on the show as the element of surprise has been gone for weeks now. They've done everything but confirm it's happening.

But by announcing it before hand you might still be able to pull in some casuals who aren't up to the latest dirtsheet rumours.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
This ain't your niche little cult PWG shyt :unimpressed:

It isn't? If anything almost all they've done is cater to the niche audience. Bringing people like Nick Gage, WARHORSE, and others who nobody but the hardcore fans know. And somehow it has worked.

But I understand what you're saying. I'm surprised TNT didn't say anything about it.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
the thing is if Punk ain't showing up then why would the show be called First Dance? it ain't even the first Rampage show :heh:

may not even be Punk but it's almost a guarantee that someone is debuting :manny: they chose that name for a reason it ain't like when Cokeboy randomly decided to use Great Balls of Fire as a PPV name