[1/24/16] The Official Royal Rumble 2016 Thread Live from Orlando, WWE Title defended in the Rumble!

Daps
The Road to Wrestlemania starts here!

Welcome to the 29th annual
"Royal Rumble" extravaganza!!!

1q0jlz.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Live from the Amway Center in Orlando Florida
amway-center-pic1.jpg

big-show-royal-rumbel-2016.jpg

Last week on Monday Night Raw, Big Show declared war on the other 29 superstars and the WWE Universe that wants him to "Please Retire" by entering himself as the #1 entrant in the 2016 Royal Rumble. Show has come close being in the Final Four numerous times but has never won the big one in his 17 year WWE career. Will Big Show finally headline Wrestlemania 32 and challenge yet again for the WWE title?
steve-harvey-miss-universe-2015.png

Ladies and Gentleman, I've made a mistake

@The Rainmaker has informed me that this big dumb 500lb goof read the card wrong and WILL NOT be the #1 entrant into the Rumble instead Big Slow simply meant to say he will be the first volunteer'd name to be thrown into the mix
:snoop:

10_zpswkjwxuzo.gif

In 2014 from Pittsburgh, Daniel Bryan had match of the night honors opening Royal rumble with Bray Wyatt but shockingly was left out the Royal Rumble match which upset the fans worldwide.

Last year in Philly, WWE gave the fans what they wanted and entered Bryan as entrant #10 but he was eliminated in the middle of the match (ironically by Bray Wyatt) and deflated the ruckus Philadelphia crowd for the rest of the Royal Rumble match. Even a rare Rock appearance couldnt save the disappointed crowd for the 2nd year in a row.
Rumble-3-gifs-001_021.gif

Even though Daniel bryan had an amazing Wrestlemania moment, each year the fans clamour to see Daniel Bryan fight against the odds and win the Royal Rumble and take his rightful spot in the record books with the other legends who won this legendary match. Will 2016 finally be his year?

in honor of the great @DaylitoJames who created the 1st annual TSC Royal Rumble game in 2012 and for myself who has kept the tradition for the past 3 years, its time to create the anticipated...

:dj2:
5th annual TSC
"Guess the Entry" Prediction game :stylin:

As always, the members with the correct picks will win some much needed Coli Cash and bragging rights until next years game...

so lets cut the chatter and get right into it.....

basically all you have to do is look at the current roster of wrestlers or use past knowledge of Royal Rumble experience to select one wrestler and the number you think he will enter the Rumble, its that simple, brehs

So select an entry ASAP before your superstar or your number is taken!! slots go by fast!!! :krs:

2015 Entry Game
@September guessed correctly at #13 with STARDUST :salute:
bUzf02c.png
The Official Destination for WWE Superstars
Updated Guess the Entry List

2016 Royal Rumble Entry Game

1. SIN CARA @MightyHealthy
1b. ROMAN REIGNS @eldylan
2. XAVIER WOODS @Swiggy
3. KOFI KINGSTON @The Rainmaker
4. DOLPH ZIGGLER @GoddamnyamanProf
5. BIG E @Golayitdown
6. D-VON DUDLEY @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz
6b. KEVIN NASH @Kevin_Nash
6c. BIG SHOW @Skyjacker
7. LUKE HARPER @TheGreatShowtime
8. BUBBA RAY DUDLEY @TOAD99
9. KEVIN OWENS @Black
10. RIKISHI @I Like To Watch
11. DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE @3Rivers
12. NEVILLE @AnotherRoute
13. GOLDUST @Big Butts
13b. TYLER BREEZE @Brons Barber
14. BRAY WYATT @thaKEAF
15. CHRIS JERICHO @PlayerNinety_Nine
16. VADER @puppetmaster
17. ALBERTO DEL RIO @The Great One
17b. SAMOA JOE @Lafraud James
18. BRAUN STROMAN @Lucky Millionaire
19. SAMI ZYAN @September
20. RUSEV @R=G
21. KALISTO @Riley Escobar
22. JOHN CENA @MushroomX
23. BARON CORBIN @StraxStrax
24. DEAN AMBROSE @TheWhackMamba
25. RYBACK @DaylitoJames
26. SHEAMUS @saysumthinfunnymike
27. KANE @Str8Ballin
28. RANDY ORTON @Ed MOTHERfukkING G
29. BROCK LESNAR @Dog Based Gremlin
30. DANIEL BRYAN @boriquaking

Notable Names Left:

Curtis Axel (confirmed)
King Barrett
Titus O Neil
Stardust
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Erick Rowan
Heath Slater
Bo Dallas
Adam Rose

NXT
Finn Balor?
Apollo Crews?
Hideo Itami?

Good Luck, brehs :salute:

@3Rivers can i get a sticky :salute:

Last edited:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
For the record, according to WWE this morning the Big Show is NOT going to be the number-one entrant in the Royal Rumble. Last night on Raw he made a confusing statement about being the first entrant which led to great confusion among fans and the announcers. I would laugh if all of this all led to him actually being put in the Rumble in the number one spot. Apparently Big Show will be shooting some segments clarifying what he apparently meant (he's the first man to throw his hat into the ring for the Rumble).

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I fukked up and tried callin the whole rumble :laugh:

Just gimmie Xavier at #2 :obama: