#1 Bernie-Bro HA Goodman goes all in for Trump 2020

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He was suspect from the jump. Let's not kid ourselves. The man's fascination with Hillary and both sideism showed this. He capitalized on the disdain for Hillary from all sides.

Let's not use one clown to smear all. The articles before Bernie showed he was suspect. Wasn't he championing that war vet dude that was running before jumping on the Bernie train?

Him and that Zach Haller(?) clown are full-blown grifters.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I will be so glad when the name bernie sanders sails into the sunset. There are people who still want that clown to run in 2020. And still claiming he got cheated out of something he was never ever gonna get thanks to the politics he spent decades railing against.

If he ran in '20 he'd get shut down again and I don't know who his followers would blame then because once again the people he spent decades dogging out won't give him a chance to rub elbows with them. And who could blame them? From the left to the right to the independents they know dude is an opportunist.

As far as this ha goodman clown, propping up Bernie was always about giving Trump an extra edge. Always. The denial about it is strong but the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Most Bernie supporters are just ignorant ultra nationalists that aren’t openly racist I’m convinced. It’s not a surprise they’re inclined to what Trump spouts especially given how clearly they’ve been drawn to cults of personality previously(Bernard the Dull). Everyone likes a winner and that’s Trump right now.