1 year ago today Future gave us a classic :mjcry: :wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess im the only one that thinks this song fukkin blows :heh:. that stupid ass sound in the background :camby:

]

what sound are we talking about exactly? because if it's the one I'm thinking of, it's there for the first min of the song then disappears. and only comes in during the chorus. It's not the main melody of the beat.

Do you have a couple timestamps so I can figure this out?
since you ask

11 secs, 14 secs, 17 secs, 20 secs

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
since you ask

11 secs, 14 secs, 17 secs, 20 secs

:laff: I knew that's what you were talking about. Yeah... it's the weakest sound in the beat. But it's not the driving melody. And it goes away after the first minute to only return for the chorus. So I don't see how that sound alone can make you dislike the beat.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
trash album, with the exception of Serve The Base, which is Future's best song ever. non-Future fans were the first to tell ya that "Serve The Base" was worth listening to.

I'm sure one of you hive muhfukkas will do the monthly/yearly "DS2 is classic" thing but people have already moved on

Says the guy with ASAP Rocky in his avi :mjlol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Says the guy with ASAP Rocky in his avi :mjlol:

says the jealous random who is absolutely out of touch with hip hop

Count the views. No promo, no features. Let that jealousy burn in your heart:mjlol:

watch this idiot consider Juicy J a feature despite Juicy J being cold right now. The only feature he brings is dancing around like a thot paying homage to the dude that outdid 3 6's entire discog with his first mixtape :laff:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
says the jealous random who is absolutely out of touch with hip hop

Count the views. No promo, no features. Let that jealousy burn in your heart:mjlol:

watch this idiot consider Juicy J a feature despite Juicy J being cold right now and the only feature he brings is dancing around like a thot paying homage to the dude that's outdid his entire discog with his first mixtape

:umad:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
"We been at the laundromat all day..."

giphy.gif