The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
LIVE from the Coca-Cola Coliseum in Toronto, Canada
SOCrz6I.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

These weekly video packages are low key the best thing that they produce.

209-5ae368f041e4.jpg
Really looking forward to the women’s tag

It won’t happen, but Danielson needs to win the ROH title. He shouldn’t be losing another feud for a WHILE. fukk that Jericho ROH/Garcia storyline

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I would have preferred they hold off on Dragon vs. Jericho III for the end of Jericho's run thru former ROH champions so Dragon could take the title off of him IF their plan isn't for Garcia to end his reign.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I would have preferred they hold off on Dragon vs. Jericho III for the end of Jericho's run thru former ROH champions so Dragon could take the title off of him IF their plan isn't for Garcia to end his reign.

IMO they are building up to Jericho vs. Garcia at whatever the next ROH-centric event is. Not sure how close TK is to landing some sort of independent deal for ROH, but that match would be a good jumping off point for that deal.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Since he booked himself into a corner, Danielson taking the title is the only thing that makes sense. He can’t keep losing on TV.

But them it’s a mess because Claudio was the champ and he lost to Jericho, but Jericho lost to Danielson, who lost to Mox who are all in the same stable. But I’m guessing the long term goal is to eventually put the title on new blood so Danielson has to lose to a rookie. This is bad booking with no way around it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Since he booked himself into a corner, Danielson taking the title is the only thing that makes sense. He can’t keep losing on TV.

But them it’s a mess because Claudio was the champ and he lost to Jericho, but Jericho lost to Danielson, who lost to Mox who are all in the same stable. But I’m guessing the long term goal is to eventually put the title on new blood so Danielson has to lose to a rookie. This is bad booking with no way around it.
You really going with the transitive property for an argument here?
:picard:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Garcia bum ass turning and helping Jericho tonight.

Hope im wrong