[10/16] Laying The Smacketh Down: Its A Celebration bytches: Smackdown Live 1000 Official Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Lets celebrate brehs!

The real A show celebrates it's 1000th episode!

LWxu.gif

Sf3EzW.gif

58bz.gif

SmackDown 1000 preview, Oct. 16, 2018: Rey Mysterio returns on a milestone evening

SmackDown celebrates its 1000th episode in epic fashion tonight. Qualifying matches for the WWE World Cup continue with the return of Rey Mysterio, who will face Shinsuke Nakamura for the right to enter the tournament to determine who is the best in the world at WWE Crown Jewel. Another qualifier will see Rusev go one-on-one with The Miz. Plus, Evolution reunites, as Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton & Ric Flair will all be in attendance. So will The Undertaker. What does The Deadman have in store? Find out that and more during SmackDown 1000, tonight at 8/7 C on USA!

20181009_SD_ReyShinsuke--c85fc27a296764a6160e447acfe5f028.jpg

Rey Mysterio to face Shinsuke Nakamura in a WWE World Cup Qualifying Match at SmackDown 1000

20181009_SD_Undertaker--9c053bae4f2cc45a1ed85364e6c73a5b.jpg

The Undertaker comes to SmackDown 1000

Triple-H-Randy-Orton-Dave-Bautista-Evolution.jpg

Evolution reunites: Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton & Ric Flair to appear at SmackDown 1000

Drax byke!

Will the creater of Smackdown, The Great One make an appearance?

GJm5X.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I was live posting my time at an SD house show last night in the RAW thread, I’ll compile my thoughts here:

One thing I totally understand now, why everyone roasts Byron Saxton.

I thought he was annoying on commentary, but he emcees the SD live events as well and man :francis:.

Becky literally got her wig snatched by Naomi

That’s what she gets for trying to pop that booty for the live crowd:mjlit:.

Sanity and the Club got the CDQ treatment, and their match was shat on by the crowd :picard:

Jeff Hardy probably got the biggest pop last night, and all the other major faces (AJ, Naomi, Becky.. I guess, New Day and Asuka) got good pops as well. No Usos, Miz, D Bry, Joe or Charlotte.

Asuka had to team with Lana against the IIconics as Naomi replaced Charlotte in the Women’s Championship match against Becky (lost via submission... Crowd was split between the two)
The women’s tag match was horrible though, just Lana getting beat down until the Asuka hot tag in which she quickly submitted Peyton.

Jeff Hardy fought Aiden English because Shinsuke Nakamura replaced Samoa Joe in the WWE Championship match (lost via Styles Clash just like WrestleMania, crowd was hyped for the theme music tho).

R-Truth pinned Almas to a good pop in the mixed tag team match.... there was a dance break in which both Truth and smells started Flossin

Rusev pinned Shelton in an average match, Aiden tried to interfere but was quickly dispatched. The young breh in front of me was marking for Shelton, representation matters people :wow:

New Day vs the Bar kicked off the show in what was a really good match. Crowd was hyped.

There was a loud ass little cac getting on everyone’s nerves. Those black families surrounding him wanted to put paws on his family so bad :mjlol:

Biggest heat of the night = a picture of Roman Reigns on the screen:russ:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Rock will probably just have a pre-recorded segment but it will be great to see Mysterio back along with stars like Edge, Mark Henry, Teddy Long, and others. I still don't understand why the Raw stable Evolution will be on a Smackdown show. :skip:

Rock gotta do something...

Would be nice if Angle and Austin did something...

They pulled out all the stops for that RAW anniversary shyt...but they scraping the bottom of the barrel for SD!?

If The Rock isn't there, the show is pointless :francis: :manny:

he's currently shooting the fast and furious spinoff in london right now. Apparently the only way hes on the show if via pre-taped promo

but of course, if the rock is as beast as he claims to be. a flight here and back isn't completely ruled out

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't understand why the Raw stable Evolution will be on a Smackdown show.

Triple H didn't even want to work Tuesdays :mjlol:

But in all seriousness, Orton is already there, Batista was a Smackdown regular, and Taker will be there, so they're probably gonna do more build for the tag match in Saudi Arabia an undisclosed location:ninja2: