10/21 TNA Impact: Bobby Bayern vs Ethan Chelsea

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I actually kinda dig Jessie Godderz doing his best Chris Masters impression.

Hardy celebrating the title win. Hmph. That's just tragic. I was such a fan of him during his Version 1 gimmick in 02/03, but I've never been more apathetic to someone in their current state more than him.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Which is a shame, cause The Pope is so much better than this

Naw, between that nikka's voice, the terrible Dusty Rhodes impression and his brutal pro-face stance when the nikka is obviously a heel, he doesn't have what it takes.

I'm not even the type of nikka to judge shyt like commentary but when it comes to that nikka, I feel how Steve Austin felt about Jeff Jarrett.

I still don't get the point of showcasing Micah as a generic babyface. His lineage alone should be worth something.

:mjlol:TNA ain't got time for that, they ain't exactly ran by "ept" people...poor Al Snow.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sweet Little Rosita :shaq:

With the way Mandrews is acting in his match, I can see him being the type of guy who gets paired up with a bodyguard and becomes a super annoying heel.

Really filling up time with the BFG main event? :wtb:

Jessie Godderz is lowkey a quality talent. I don't know how captivating he'll ever be in the ring, but he's come a long way.

Mad WWE 2K commercials.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sweet Little Rosita :shaq:

With the way Mandrews is acting in his match, I can see him being the type of guy who gets paired up with a bodyguard and becomes a super annoying heel.

Really filling up time with the BFG main event? :wtb:

Jessie Godderz is lowkey a quality talent. I don't know how captivating he'll ever be in the ring, but he's come a long way.

Mad WWE 2K commercials.
Isn't Mandrews a beast in the indies

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man, I haven't watched TNA in ages and this thread's disappointing post count makes me sad.

I read that HOH Founder Bram had all charges dropped against him and was re-instated on the TNA roster this past week though.

And Manik out her politicking on Twitter to be allowed to wrestle under his government name with no mask:

Dixie is too dumb to realize how much money there is to be made with TJ Perkins and Zema Ion as the Pinoy Express...TNA would get all them Filipino pesos.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Man, I haven't watched TNA in ages and this thread's disappointing post count makes me sad.

I read that HOH Founder Bram had all charges dropped against him and was re-instated on the TNA roster this past week though.

And Manik out her politicking on Twitter to be allowed to wrestle under his government name with no mask:

Dixie is too dumb to realize how much money there is to be made with TJ Perkins and Zema Ion as the Pinoy Express...TNA would get all them Filipino pesos.

:mjlol:Bram havin' legal troubles but still bein' the best choice for company champion.

:blessed::banderas:The Filipino flag...now I want them in WWE to fukk with The Usos.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
This event is over and couldn't even budge 30 posts

giphy.gif

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should rock with it though. Would give two of their better workers something to do, adds something other than The Wolves to the tag division and appeals to a very loyal group of fans. So they won't.