[10/4]It's A New Day Yes It Is: Official Friday Night Smackdown Premiere Thread!

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Just watched Smackdown.

Ramblin Rabbit Seth vs Mercy The Buzzard >>>> The rest of the show.

That Firefly Funhouse was an instant classic.

That's your Halloween Costume, Ramblin Rabbit as Seth Rollins

The rest of the show felt like Friday Night RAW, Thank God it's only 2 hours.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
No those geeks were the ones saying her tweet game was undefeated, the real ones told ya'll from jump she would get corny fast.

Her feuds with Natalya & Lacey say otherwise, she'll get in the HOFbut she has yet to prove that she can carry a feud with someone lower than her.

To be such big WWE fans you'd think that they would know that they would know that the stage is paying homage to the OG Smackdown stage, but they actually believe that the WWE copied AEW's stage:mjlol::snoop:

The new stone cold :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kofi's squash aside, it would have been much better seeing Bobby Lashley return on Smackdown with Rey Mysterio instead of seeing Bobby Lashley in a cuckold angle on Raw. Nope, instead we get Cain fukking Velasquez. :unimpressed:

That would have been so fukking dope!!

That’s why I wish Bobby was either still allowed to do MMA or atleast stayed on Impact where he could do both.

I wonder if he would’ve became the Bellatar champ would he get more respect in the E.

the love to tout Brocks UFC career but never bring up Lashleys Bellatar. And he has a better record

Daps
This the closest we will get Lesnar vs Cormier as well
824109718.jpg.0.jpg

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Watched it last night. What a shame that they did Kofi like that. That left a bad taste in my mouth on top of an eh show to begin with.

They're on a new channel, but WWE is still making the same old mistakes. How can you punk out your entire roster of pro wrestlers in favor of part-timers, over the hill Attitude Era stars, and combat sport fighters? How is this gonna put butts in seats in the long-term when they only show up a handful of times a year?

I was #SDSet for the longest, but I think I'm good now. The 2016 glory days are long gone.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Watched it last night. What a shame that they did Kofi like that. That left a bad taste in my mouth on top of an eh show to begin with.

They're on a new channel, but WWE is still making the same old mistakes. How can you punk out your entire roster of pro wrestlers in favor of part-timers, over the hill Attitude Era stars, and combat sport fighters? How is this gonna put butts in seats in the long-term when they only show up a handful of times a year?

I was #SDSet for the longest, but I think I'm good now. The 2016 glory days are long gone.
I think Vince legit wants the company to die with him. He has to know that nobody is tuning in to watch his show and that spending nearly 20 years trying to make the brand the draw isn’t working. The only move they have to try popping the ratings for a week is to bring back guys whose prime was between 18-35 years ago. When none of those guys can go, there won’t be reason to tune in at all.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
One year ago. The day I stopped watching WWE on the regular. In hindsight, it was refreshing :wow: Fukk Vince.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I still remember when the bell rung, I stuck my head in the fridge to get something and when I pulled my desired item out and shut the door, I looked over at the TV, and Brock was making the pin for the win. :lolbron: