[10/5] AEW Dynamite: The Sammy Guevara Depreciation Society, the Epitome... of Backstage Brawling

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
"Hey AEW Fans, Tony Khan here. Man, if football was 2 Quarters, the Jaguars would have won that game! Trevor Lawrence put up a great effort, but maybe this week we will beat those Texans!"

full
"I heard some rumblings about Sammy and Andrade having a misunderstanding. I talked to both of them, and then we all watched Adam Cole on Twitch playing Super Mario Bros. RPG... I was always a fan of Earthbound."

full
"Let's all have a positive work environment, hug it out, talk it out... but most importantly, just don't tweet anything or videotape the fight when Sammy does get his ass kicked."

full
full
full

So we back once again with another Episode of Wrestling, Sport Entertainment, Hip Hop, Contract Negotiations and overall Backstage Beef; AEW DYNAMITE.

Here is the card as of this post...

• RUSH vs. Hangman Page
  • MJF vs. Wheeler Yuta
  • The Acclaimed (w/”Daddy Ass” Billy Gunn) Celebrates “National Scissoring Day”
  • Daniel Garcia & Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara
  • AEW Lights Out Match: The AEW Locker Room vs. Sammy Guevara & AEW Security
  • Darby Allin vs. Jay Lethal
  • TNT Championship: Wardlow (c) vs Brian Cage
  • Luchasaurus In Action
    full

FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT & SPORTS ARENA in WASHINGTON D.C.
ITS WEDNESDAY AEW DYNAMITE: BEAT SAMMY

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
full
"Hey AEW Fans, Tony Khan here. Man, if football was 2 Quarters, the Jaguars would have won that game! Trevor Lawrence put up a great effort, but maybe this week we will beat those Texans!"

full
"I heard some rumblings about Sammy and Andrade having a misunderstanding. I talked to both of them, and then we all watched Adam Cole on Twitch playing Super Mario Bros. RPG... I was always a fan of Earthbound."

full
"Let's all have a positive work environment, hug it out, talk it out... but most importantly, just don't tweet anything or videotape the fight when Sammy does get his ass kicked."

full
full
full

So we back once again with another Episode of Wrestling, Sport Entertainment, Hip Hop, Contract Negotiations and overall Backstage Beef; AEW DYNAMITE.

Here is the card as of this post...

• RUSH vs. Hangman Page
  • MJF vs. Wheeler Yuta
  • The Acclaimed (w/”Daddy Ass” Billy Gunn) Celebrates “National Scissoring Day”
  • Daniel Garcia & Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara
  • AEW Lights Out Match: The AEW Locker Room vs. Sammy Guevara & AEW Security
  • Darby Allin vs. Jay Lethal
  • TNT Championship: Wardlow (c) vs Brian Cage
  • Luchasaurus In Action
    full

FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT & SPORTS ARENA in WASHINGTON D.C.
ITS WEDNESDAY AEW DYNAMITE: BEAT SAMMY

You forgot the women's match