Daps
CuFrbAzWcAI24nR.jpg

:blessed:

CuFnbokW8AAfcpp.jpg

CuA4V9QXYAAkPbO.jpg

CsbXP-3UkAARH5N.jpg

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wolf creek?

haven't been watching so whats making this cage match stand out?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ring gonna be surrounded by wolves? :patrice:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
They offered him a spot in 06 :francis:

He was supposed to work with Taker at Mania 23 :francis:

He decided to stay loyal to Dixie instead :dead:

:wtf: Who are these people who get into wrestling but than turn down a shot at the major league? I understand a Sting, Hardy, or Cody wanting to control there legacy and working else where, but this dude has no fukking legacy and probably no money fukking with Dixie.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:wtf: Who are these people who get into wrestling but than turn down a shot at the major league? I understand a Sting, Hardy, or Cody wanting to control there legacy and working else where, but this dude has no fukking legacy and probably no money fukking with Dixie.
Its not that simple. TNA was hot as fukk in 06 and Abyss was a huge part of that. Dude was even NWA champ that year.

He got lost in the shuffle when all the WWE/WCW guys started coming over in 07 & 08.

He probably didn't want to leave and end up like Braden Walker or Shannon Moore.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:leon: Shyt I wasn't even gonna watch the show tonight. Thought that Hardy/Decay match wasn't till next week judging by the spoilers but shyt I'm in

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You