Superstar
Daps
Of course, nothing in the U.S. :|
of course
153.jpg

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:whoo: Wow. Some crazy stuff coming in the future. I really like the underground automated trash collection. City wide wi-fi is dope too.

So the people can become even more fukked up/sick and die from mutations of genetics quicker? Nah :camby:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I guess I didn't watch that closely...they're floating? :ohhh:

I thought they were just coastal. :patrice:

Yeah China is already projecting. See the last few mins of the clip about their floating cities with options of personal submarines for access to/fro the mainland to ease traffic. I would love to visit these places. I remember following the construction of the Palm Islands in the Emirates and was so amazed how they could create an island in the ocean using sand. Glad I got to visit there a couple of times. Talk about Enemy of the State type surveillance though, I am sure the places on the video will be under lock and key for control and flow. No cutting edge technology African or Latino dominated cities though.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
#4, Nasdar City was the best one. The entire city run off solar power and having no carbon emissions or waste. :whoo:

We could do that all over the U.S. if we had any vision for the future in our government. :mjcry: