10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Rock

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:lolbron: at them getting on him about the breast reduction.

They also forgot to mention how The Great One came from Wayne Gretzky and Jackie Gleason.

Cool video even though I knew most of these. :ehh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Dwayne's sharpshooter might be the worst "tribute" move, ever. I use to think that he may have just been too big to do it, but now I see Cesaro using it correctly so that throws that theory completely out the window :heh:
i used to put that shyt on perfectly as a kid so i always assumed it was an easy move to execute, but honestly it seems like 2/5 people can really pull that shyt off. Natalya uses it as a finish and hers is pretty bad too.

I saw a horrible one recently but I'm forgetting who did it...I think it was on a recent PPV.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i used to put that shyt on perfectly as a kid so i always assumed it was an easy move to execute, but honestly it seems like 2/5 people can really pull that shyt off. Natalya uses it as a finish and hers is pretty bad too.

I saw a horrible one recently but I'm forgetting who did it...I think it was on a recent PPV.

I see what you did there :ehh:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.

Natalya's sharpshooter is more than fine. :dahell:

Melina's flexibility helped make this one tho :wow:

natalya-sharpshooter-to-melina-o.gif