$100 off Reason 10 ends 4/30

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Reason is kinda :trash: unless you want to learn the ins and outs.
I love reason but its what i started with so for awhile its all i knew...looking for something else to use tho to switch it up, anything affordable u suggest for midi etc thats reasonable price? 3-400 max

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I love reason but its what i started with so for awhile its all i knew...looking for something else to use tho to switch it up, anything affordable u suggest for midi etc thats reasonable price? 3-400 max
For 300-400 you could get an SP-404sx

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
If you're on a mac, Logic. PC try them out first and see what feels best. Every DAW has an entry level version for a low price.

I use reason and it's cool, but not as dynamic as others. Still on version 8.5.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Reason is kinda :trash: unless you want to learn the ins and outs.

Reason 10 is still super hot especially with Europa :wow:just takes a minute to get your joint to knock bc the sequencer is :deadhorse:. Ive had Reason for 11 years still don't know how to really route shyt :russ:. I never stop using it. I got Akai Studio, Maschine, and Presonus Studio 3. I might try Ableton 9 :yeshrug:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Reason 10 is still super hot especially with Europa :wow:just takes a minute to get your joint to knock bc the sequencer is :deadhorse:. Ive had Reason for 11 years still don't know how to really route shyt :russ:. I never stop using it. I got Akai Studio, Maschine, and Presonus Studio 3. I might try Ableton 9 :yeshrug:
I like reason because it helps me understand mixing and routing, but the workflow is just a pain and the sounds/instruments are so dated.

And the company looks like a mess. Refills and REX are dead, most REs are trash, Sequencer is still :flabbynsick:, no hardware integration, company got bought out.

There are better places to put your money.

Last edited: