[11/16] Where is the Raw Thread?: The Raw Thread

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
P1VdpO7.png

WWE Raw continues its slow descent into 2.0 ratings madness in Greenville, South Carolina, with the semi-finals of the seemingly predictable WWE WHC tournament.

Will Vince acknowledge the WWE.com poll or he just scolded Joey Styles this morning into never doing a poll like that again?

Roman Reigns vs Cesaro

Kalisto vs Alberto del Río

Kevin Owens vs Neville

Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler

Plus, Bray Wyatt will try to talk tough after getting his ass kicked last week, New Day will save the show again, a tribute to Nick Bockwinkel (they better do one), and JBL will throw shots at Ron De Rousey.

M17U65b.gif

Raw Thread​

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was gonna make it too, then said fukk it :heh:

Greenville? Man I fukking HATE When Raw goes there, may as well be an empty arena show :martin:

Daps
I really hope this is all apart of a "slow" building Roman heel turn. I wanna say I'm sure WWE plans on turning him heel but I got a feeling deep down they plan on having Roman go through Cesaro and Ambrose to establish him as a top baby face. I hope I'm wrong :sadcam:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
damn, I gotta work tonight. I really wanted to see Del Rio cripple that little rata Mysterio again.

I want Ziggler to advance, but he prolly wont.

Reigns vs Cesaro shouldn't be happening right now. Shoulda done Reigns/Owens (wanna be top face vs supposed to be top heel) and then let Cesaro and Neville put on a clinic. Bleh booking.