• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There’s a reason ward isn’t giving a answer on who’s gonna win.

People say he’s going to stop him with body shots but it’s not going to be easy, he’s gonna have to go through some fire to get there and how consistent can that be when presented with that.

That reach is going to be a problem, Kovalev has top experience being in there with the best and is a very good boxer puncher. He faints the jab and hides it well, I want to say he’s the best boxer canelo has faced besides Floyd?

He’s not prime Kovalev but canelo rarely fights people in there prime.
Huh? Lara never happened?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Did you really just post some nobody who got 12 likes?:mjlol:

You can try to discredit this matchup all you want, but pretty much everybody agrees this is a dangerous fight for canelo. #1 p4p fighter in the world and there's nothing you can do about it :CaneloRejoice:

:russ:

This version of kkkov would be a top 2 maybe 3 opp for ggg :dead: now we using odds to see if a fight good huh the same guys juelzing when shookboys fighting 40-1 underdogs :hhh:

#nothingyoucando season byke :jawalrus:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I only watched highlights of that fight. Saw Kovalev get him the fukk outta there.
I saw the whole fight and yarde nearly knock kovalev the fukk out. This is a good example on why you shouldn't drag your feet on making fights. Clenelo and team didn't show kovalev the proper re$pect at first so he was forced to take that mandatory so he didn't get stripped. Got an unexpected gut check and because of that canelo is 8 to 1 to 10 to 1 favorite over kovalev. Ppl who see clearly know what this fight is lol.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Sugar ray just shytted on him lol

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I saw the whole fight and yarde nearly knock kovalev the fukk out. This is a good example on why you shouldn't drag your feet on making fights. Clenelo and team didn't show kovalev the proper re$pect at first so he was forced to take that mandatory so he didn't get stripped. Got an unexpected gut check and because of that canelo is 8 to 1 to 10 to 1 favorite over kovalev. Ppl who see clearly know what this fight is lol.
Ya those odds make me question what I’m seeing thinking Kovalev is gonna win.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Kovalev looking in good shape already.

Gay ass Ryan is sitting up there too lol