[12/20/23] AEW Dynamite Holiday Bash: Continental Classic enters final week of group play

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Fun show. I assume Jay is winning that match since he has no lingering injuries like Mox and Swerve. he played safe and it may pay off.

MJF/Swerve segment was nice. Roddy vs Kommander was very fun.

Riho :blessed:

Wardlow with a clean promo

Christian so talented he managed to cut a 5 star promo without even being there

Collision looking mad stacked

Get well Kenny

Hangman still a bum

The Devil probably gonna be Yuta for no reason.

it's been a solid year of fukkery, brehs and I'm looking forward to next year's fukkery x10

AEW still out here no matter what the haters say.

Daps

V0Zb675.png

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Swerve cooked the shyt out or MJF. :wow: Crown him at Revolution, Snowman.

Also, with that smirk Ruby had after Saraya took her L, the worst part of the women’s division is finally over. Rejoice. :blessed:

(Still heated they didn’t at least put Ricky or Takeshyta in the C2, but I get it. Ricky is a champion and you wanna do other stuff, but what the fukk are they doing with Take??? He’s had like 1 one on one match since summer ended. :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Swerve cooked the shyt out or MJF. :wow: Crown him at Revolution, Snowman.

Also, with that smirk Ruby had after Saraya took her L, the worst part of the women’s division is finally over. Rejoice. :blessed:

(Still heated they didn’t at least put Ricky or Takeshyta in the C2, but I get it. Ricky is a champion and you wanna do other stuff, but what the fukk are they doing with Take??? He’s had like 1 one on one match since summer ended. :dahell:
Legit forgot this mf existed :francis:

No idea why TK didn’t book Jericho to put him over. Seems like him & Callis’ feud is done now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The right call is to have Jay White win the tournament cause there's no way you want to miss out on the grade A fukkery he will bring acting a fool with three belts.
And it allows him to be able to wrestle in New Japan again since he would be a champion