DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
20191216_DanielBryan--7df00c9724e9ba269e778774f7c33c0c.jpg

It had been more than two weeks since the WWE Universe had last seen Daniel Bryan as he was pulled to the depths of hell by Bray Wyatt. At WWE TLC, a mix of shock and elation gave way to a cathartic release of Yes! chants throughout the Target Center after Bryan’s payback-driven return left the Universal Champion battered and befuddled.

With a new look that has many asking for his anti-aging techniques, Bryan has put the twisted titleholder on notice — and his eyeing of the Universal Championship signaled intentions of potentially presenting Wyatt another challenge. How will Wyatt respond to Bryan’s brazen assault? Can Bryan use the Yes! movement to overcome the Universal Champion’s mind games?

20191215_TLC_show_Kofi--7f4e17882f835f8d81aed35724ba5ab6.jpg

Following a successful title defense at WWE TLC, The New Day will face Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro in a non-title match. In the first edition of this matchup, the Intercontinental Champion & The Swiss Cyborg answered the champions’ post-Thanksgiving open challenge, but a well-timed Trouble in Paradise carried Kofi Kingston & Big E to the victory. Can Sami Zayn’s stable put The New Day on notice, or will the champions continue their dominance?

5df4490422b35--ddeaf2d528d647269c6fabfb8477d4fc.

Last week, Elias played matchmaker, but Dana Brooke did her own bidding this time around as she took to social media to challenge Bayley. The SmackDown Women’s Champion accepted the social media provocations and will face Brooke in a non-title rematch. Bayley lashed back and quickly dispatched Dana Brooke after Elias’ backstage song dedication to the champion prompted the showdown. Will history repeat itself, or can Dana Brooke make a major statement?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Dana Brooke Signs New Five Year WWE Contract

Dana Brooke Signs New Five Year WWE Contract - Wrestling Inc.

Dana Brooke recently spoke with Sports Illustrated and revealed that she recently signed a new five-year contract with WWE.

Brooke was asked about being on the main roster since 2016, after starting with WWE NXT in 2013, and how she plans to stand out in WWE.

"You have to make the most of any time you are given, and any opportunity I'm given, whether it was as Charlotte Flair's protégé, standing up against Ronda Rousey, being the statistician of Titus Worldwide, I want to show my range," Brooke said. "I'm willing to embrace anything that is thrown my way. Coming into 2020 and transitioning onto SmackDown, it's a fresh start for me.

"I just signed a new five-year deal in WWE, and part of my goal is to build my own personal brand. And women empowerment is a key in the success of my career and a key for WWE. We can do what the male wrestlers have done over the years, and now women are finally being given that chance. That also means that I get the chance to show what I can do, and I really believe that 2020 is going to be the year that people see a different side of me."