12 Creatures That Prove The Deep Sea Is The Scariest Place On Earth

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just shows that you need sun to be beautiful because everything down there looks ugly and disgusting. Probably why cacs started out looking so :flabbynsick: when they first emerged from the caves.
85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

CANT BREATHE .... ETHER

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

CANT BREATHE .... ETHER
Name 1 thing that doesn't get sunlight that's beautiful. That nasty shyt that dangles inside caves, ugly.

I promise you can't Google organisms that live without sunlight and find something cute. Just shyt that makes you wamt to hug your children and keep them away from whatever that is

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Name 1 thing that doesn't get sunlight that's beautiful. That nasty shyt that dangles inside caves, ugly.

I promise you can't Google organisms that live without sunlight and find something cute. Just shyt that makes you wamt to hug your children and keep them away from whatever that is
:dead: Yo honestly thats why people in England are ugly and look like trolls that have lived under bridges for thousands of years. That lack of sunlight is a bytch.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm more amazed at how life adapts to EVERY environment. Depths that the sun never reached and pressures that would crush us. Eating creatures that eat the black smoke of the ocean floor. Completely alien to what we know and still it thrives. Miles in the earth crust, we find it, feeding on rocks and sulfur, in temperatures that would melt us, or freeze us. And EVERY time we put a limit on where life can exist we find it existing there.
:mjpls:

This shyt can survive SPACE fam

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:mjpls:

This shyt can survive SPACE fam

I really didn't want to take it there, but since you mention it..:sas2:

On 26 April 2012, scientists reported that lichen survived and showed remarkable results on the adaptation capacity of photosynthetic activity within the simulation time of 34 days under Martian conditions in the Mars Simulation Laboratory (MSL).

On 29 April 2013, French scientists, funded by NASA, reported that, during spaceflight on the International Space Station, microbes seem to adapt to the space environment in ways "not observed on Earth" and in ways that "can lead to increases in growth and virulence" :leon:

On 19 May 2014, scientists announced that numerous microbes, like Tersicoccus phoenicis, may be resistant to methods usually used in spacecraft assembly clean rooms. It's not currently known if such resistant microbes could have withstood space travel and are present on the Curiosity rover now on the planet Mars. :merchant:

On 20 August 2014, scientists confirmed the existence of microorganisms living half a mile below the ice of Antarctica.[21][22]

On 20 August 2014, Russian cosmonauts reported finding sea plankton on outer window surfaces of the International Space Station and have been unable to explain how it got there.

And even after finding it in practically every extreme environment on earth, and seeing how it can survive in the vacuum of space we still got people like "nah we the only life in the universe". Really brehs? :childplease: Really?:heh:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

:deadmanny: