14 year old robs store and tries to rape workers :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Wait, so who's the lady talking? That's not the victim? Why is she there then? She keeps saying "her" rather than "me" or "I".

What a damn shame, 14 year olds out here tryna force their way into p*ssy wtf?! :scust: Get you's a brazzers subscription or some sh.

Dude ain't even go in there for the money, but p*ssy :shaq2:

Where's dude's parents at?! I bet if he spit some game, lied about his age or some sh she would have given him the p*ssy got damn :snoop:

That would be better than pulling this sh

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so who's the lady talking? That's not the victim? Why is she there then? She keeps saying "her" rather than "me" or "I".

What a damn shame, 14 year olds out here tryna force their way into p*ssy wtf?! :scust: Get you's a brazzers subscription or some sh.

Dude ain't even go in there for the money, but p*ssy :shaq2:

Where's dude's parents at?! I bet if he spit some game, lied about his age or some sh she would have given him the p*ssy got damn :snoop:

That would be better than pulling this sh
The lady in the video is the store manager, the girl that was attacked was a clerk.

14 year old walking the street with a full rapist kit in a backpack. Duct tape, knife and 2 bb guns? j esus

Daps
Reppin
Canada
its the cacs fault for looking all good in the store and shyt, made that poor boy bring a rape kit the next time he got there.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
kent done finally did it....
we knew it would happen.
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg