15% of Professional Women Had Sex With A Superior

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
http://www.businessinsider.com/sex-is-killing-the-workplace-2010-8

15% Of Women Have Slept With Their Bosses -- And 37% Of Them Got Promoted For It
15-of-women-have-slept-with-their-bosses-and-37-of-them-got-promoted-for-it.jpg

Research from the Center for Work-Life Policy shows mid-level, professional women need powerful, senior executives to help promote them to the next level of management.

The problem is this: More often than not, superiors are males who are married.

Enter, sex.

In that same CWLP study, 34% of executive women claim they know a female colleague who has had an affair with a boss. Furthermore, 15% of women at the director level or above admitted to having affairs themselves.

And worse, 37% claim the action was rewarded: they said that women involved in affairs received a career boost as a result.

Meanwhile, all this hanky-panky is really screwing the rest of us, says Slyvia Ann Hewlett at Harvard Business Review's Blog:

61% of men and 70% of women lose respect for a leader involved in an affair. Most poisonous of all, when a junior woman is having a sexual dalliance with the boss, 60% of male executives and 65% of female executives suspect that salary hikes and plum assignments are being traded for sexual favors. This can have a disastrous effect on morale and productivity. Forty-eight percent of men and 56% of women feel animosity towards the involved couple, and 39% of men and 37% of women see a fall off in productivity as the team splinters. Talk about collateral damage!

So what is Sylvia's suggestion?

The time has come for rigorous, high-profile policies that punish offenders. It's not just about the parties involved anymore. Looking at the larger picture can show some dark times ahead for women in the workplace - something that should be stopped sooner rather than later.

*Note: Article is from 2010

Do you think this study is accurate and relevant today?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I myself was seeking confessionals so I checked for bytches that fukked for jobs, etc and came across this article. Business insider at that! If it was 15% then it has to be much higher now. Your girl is also the asst manager's at Checker's girl. :francis:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Then they go home and tell everyone on social media that they don't need a man for shyt:russ:

Using someone isn't the same thing as needing someone.

The male supervisors who sleep with subordinates are putting themselves into terrible positions where the subordinate has some degree of power over them.