15 year old /pol/tard murders his mother, is charged as an adult

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
...in Florida, of course.

DELAND — Gregory Ramos, a 15-year-old University High School student accused of strangling his mother to death after an argument over a poor grade, was indicted as an adult by a grand jury of first-degree premeditated murder.

[UPDATE: Gregory Ramos, accused in DeBary mom’s killing, held in adult jail]

R.J. Larizza, the 7th Circuit State Attorney, announced the indictment Thursday afternoon. Ramos was also indicted on charges of abuse of a dead body and tampering with a crime scene.

“He will be transferred to adult court and he will be prosecuted in the adult court system,” Larizza said. “He’s a juvenile so there is no death penalty on the table.”

Larizza said he believed Ramos was the youngest person to be charged with murder as an adult in the circuit since he was elected state attorney in 2008.

Larizza said his office takes no pleasure in having to prosecute the teen for killing his parent.

“This is a shocking case. I’ve been in he criminal justice system since 1980 as a probation officer, prosecutor, defense attorney and now as your elected state attorney,” Larizza said. “And I’m surprised. I’m shocked. I’m bewildered by the fact that we are in a position that we have to prosecute a 15-year-old for murdering his mother. It’s a sad day.”

Larizza said Ramos’ two friends, Dylan Ceglarek, 17, and Brian Porras, 17, will be charged as adults with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder. Prosecutors did not have to take their cases to a grand jury but did have to take Ramos’ to get the first-degree murder charge.

Ramos killed his mother Gail Cleavenger, 46, at their home at 35 Alicante Road in DeBary on Nov. 2 after the argument over Ramos getting a D, investigators said.

Ramos took about 30 minutes to strangle his mother with his bare hands, investigators said.

Afterward, Ramos placed her body on a wheelbarrow, pushed it outside and loaded it in the family van. He drove to Holly Hill area before turning around to bury the body behind the church.

After killing and burying his mother, Ramos called Ceglarek and Porras to help him stage a burglary at his home in an attempt to cover up the crime, investigators said.

Ramos was an Orange City Police Explorer until his arrest.

Ramos faces at least 40 years in prison and up to life with a review of the sentence after serving 25 years. If charged and convicted as a juvenile he would have had to be released at the age of 21.

If Ramos is convicted as charged, he must be sentenced as an adult, Larizza said. But if he were to plead or be convicted of a lesser homicide charge, a judge could sentence him as a juvenile, Larizza said.

His friends, Ceglarek and Porras, each face up to 30 years in prison if convicted of accessory after the fact to premeditated first-degree murder.

Larizza praised the work of the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office investigating “this delicate, disturbing case.”

Volusia Sheriff Mike Chitwood said at the press conference that he totally supported the decision to charge Ramos as an adult.

“When you look at the totality of the events that occurred: 30 minutes to kill her, drive around with her in the car for an hour or so and then you go to bury her and then you go to clean it up and then you go to this whole big extent to cover up your crime and make up a lie about it and for hours and hours and hours you continue this on, I mean, I don’t think we are talking about a typical 15-year-old kid here,” Chitwood said. “He made sure to tell us he was highly intelligent over and over and over again. And I hate to say this but you want to act like a big boy now you’re going to be treated like a big boy.”

Gregory Ramos, DeBary teen accused of killing mother, indicted as adult

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
30 mins of choking moms over a D grade:picard:

Then wheel Barrow her to the car

And bury her behind the church:wow:

And his friends helped him stage a scene to get away with his mom's murder:dwillhuh:

Better get strapped yall, this next gen of cacs is on some dexter shyt:hubie:
Dexter sht? This Dexter sht to you breh:dwillhuh:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
He disposed of his mom in a calculated way showing he was thinking straight.

Hes a mass murderer in the making... I'm just glad he didnt have a white father around aka access to an AR:yeshrug:
Only his DNA on his moms body breh

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
AR-181117604.jpg

parents:
Danny-Cleavenger-Gregory-Logan-Ramos-Gail-Cleavenger.jpg

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South