15 Years Ago Today: Supreme Clientele released by Ghostface Killah

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Its right behind Below the Heavens as best album of 2000s. Both legit,stone cold classics. of course ghost is more popular than blu so i expect only a few to agree wit me.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its right behind Below the Heavens as best album of 2000s. Both legit,stone cold classics. of course ghost is more popular than blu so i expect only a few to agree wit me.
You always compare to Blu :heh:

I consider both classics, but Ghost album was actually quite popular back then. He had the streets and critics, not to mention this album revitalized the Wu artistically

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
You always compare to Blu :heh:

I consider both classics, but Ghost album was actually quite popular back then. He had the streets and critics, not to mention this album revitalized the Wu artistically

On some days, Supreme Clientele >>>>>>>Below the Heavens.
not today tho.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i bought this right when it came out, oddly the first song i had heard was nutmeg on a sattelite radio station my aunt had that played a bunch of non commercial and album cuts. anyhow funny story.

back in 2001 i had this dope theater job where i ran the film reels (they apparently dont have reels no more :sadcam:) i would sit up top all day and just lounge and run the movies. well i remember when hannibal came out and my boss wasnt there that night...you know how you heard that wack theater music all over? well in the cd player i took out the century theater music cd (they had some wack shyt like madonnas "music" and bb king and eric clapton collab album) and i put that ghostface in.

you know how you can see through the window that the projector plays from? you can see the crowd. I was blasting apollo kids etc and people were lookin around like "wtf" keep in mind this is century 25 in union city, one of the biggest theaters in the bay area, so through all 25 screens NOT playing a movie you could hear it. Back then they didint play commericials before movies, just the slides. the problem was that i left work and left the cd in there still playing. i used to get off work at like 1am or 2am depending on how long the movies ran.

anyways, i come into work the next day and the GM of the place called everyone into the office from the booth (the upstairs film area) and basically said "if i see something like this again (pulls out supreme clientele) im firing each and every one of you"