15 Years Later And I'm Just Now Finding Out That...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
...there's an official video for Kanye West's 'Spaceship' :ohhh:

This is my favorite track off that album. Not sure why it wasn't pushed more. So damn soulful :wow:

This was when Kanye was still Black and attached to his roots. Before he turned into the high noon tea drinking, gluten free diet consuming, sunken place residing, shell of his former self, Calabasas c00n that he currently is now :scust:

We'll always have the memories and classics though :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The reason many don’t know it exists is because from my recollection it was pretty much leaked AFTER Late Registration came out so it wasn’t promoted by the label.

Same thing happened with a few Nas videos. These Are Our Heroes and UBR from Streets Disciple had videos that were shot but not officially released until years later because they leaked. The Hustlers video featuring The Game from Hip Hop Is Dead didn’t leak until sometime
After Untitled dropped

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
The reason many don’t know it exists is because from my recollection it was pretty much leaked AFTER Late Registration came out so it wasn’t promoted by the label.

Same thing happened with a few Nas videos. These Are Our Heroes and UBR from Streets Disciple had videos that were shot but not officially released until years later because they leaked. The Hustlers video featuring The Game from Hip Hop Is Dead didn’t leak until sometime
After Untitled dropped

Link?

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
...there's an official video for Kanye West's 'Spaceship' :ohhh:

This is my favorite track off that album. Not sure why it wasn't pushed more. So damn soulful :wow:

This was when Kanye was still Black and attached to his roots. Before he turned into the high noon tea drinking, gluten free diet consuming, sunken place residing, shell of his former self, Calabasas c00n that he currently is now :scust:

We'll always have the memories and classics though :mjcry:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Charge this man with double homicide cuz I just died twice.