16 nurses at Arizona hospital pregnant at the SAME TIME!

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
thought this would go another way
image_update_img.jpg

:mjlit:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
This is probably from one woman they ALL work with probably was sharing that she got pregnant and all them other females decided to do the same shyt.

Seen this shyt happen before when I was 17 working at Home Depot behind the Service Desk.

Had 5 other women besides me working there and one of the females was 19 and got seeded up. By the end of the year every female that worked that desk was knocked up too.

Out of 3 of those relationships while I was there ended all over accidental pregnancies. The women were hella single after those kids were born...mad drama at work and their shyt was all over that store.

Only female who kept their relationship going was the only woman who originally got pregnant in the first place and one of the other females who was legit married at the time. Her husband was a cop at the time too. Bl

This is why I am fukking glad I am snipped at such a young age.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This is a message to all you guys

If someone important around your girl get pregnant or even at work, watch out!!!!!! She will stop using birth control and next thing you know you are a dah dah

If you begin to notice a number of them getting pregnant, strap it up, you will be next

I watched someone I know, once her friend got pregnant - 7 other at their job got pregnant in the course of 3 months. There are only 12 (3 too old to have children, so out of 9 fertile women 7 got pregnant) women at that specific part of the company.

Pregnancy is contagious!! :damn: